WHAT would YOU build?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
WHAT would YOU build?
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 4:59 Quote
CharlieS43 wrote:
marinrockyridge wrote:
giantgl0ryh0le wrote:
so you want bike related but no north shore or jumps, well i guess that rules out oh just about everything, especially since you want something you can use while riding. if you are feeling pretty savy you could build a quad bike, and i don't mean 1 for paras or quadis, i mean one you can actually pedal (but it sounds like you're a typical broke ass student), or just build a tetter totter/seesaw w/e you want to call it but that is more NS shit, or you can build a hazing paddle for the wood pushers Big Grin
. Thanks

Love the sarcasm Razz

(you were being sarcastic right ? )

yep Salute

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 8:16 Quote
So let me get this strait, you post in a trail building forum and ask what to make. Then you say you cant make northshore or jumps (the only kinda things that are "trail"). and then u slate everyones suggestions... fair enough i guess...

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 8:37 Quote
build a ski bike, mount ski's to a block of wood which u can attach to a custom made axle, not really for the trails but for going down a hill really fast, theres no more satisfying way to do it, especially if it was made by yourself.

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 8:40 Quote
Bug5532 wrote:
So let me get this strait, you post in a trail building forum and ask what to make. Then you say you cant make northshore or jumps (the only kinda things that are "trail"). and then u slate everyones suggestions... fair enough i guess...

... and when someone comes up with a good idea, guess who takes the credit? Life's a bitch.

I think the idea for a storage shelf for all your spare parts and clothes n stuff would be good. I also liked the idea of a bike rack. You've got to be really modest with this, you won't be able to make anything mindblowing so don't aim sky-high.

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 10:46 Quote
paug wrote:
Bug5532 wrote:

... and when someone comes up with a good idea, guess who takes the credit? Life's a bitch.

I think the idea for a storage shelf for all your spare parts and clothes n stuff would be good. I also liked the idea of a bike rack. You've got to be really modest with this, you won't be able to make anything mindblowing so don't aim sky-high.

yea, cheers guys.

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 20:29 Quote
A teeter totter pivot.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010125
Mobile Version of Website