Powered by Outside

How to footjam tailwhip/ how to flat 360

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
How to footjam tailwhip/ how to flat 360
Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 15:17 Quote
what i do is pit my foot on the wheel and then the bike spins. i tried to lift my foot up but i cant make it spin whilst my foot is over the top tube

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
UKChris94 wrote:
what i do is pit my foot on the wheel and then the bike spins. i tried to lift my foot up but i cant make it spin whilst my foot is over the top tube

i dont really understand what you mean i video would be good

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 15:20 Quote
mike-l wrote:
UKChris94 wrote:

ok sorry whilst my foot is over the top tube i can not make the bike spin round to get my foot on the front wheel

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 15:21 Quote
UKChris94 wrote:
mike-l wrote:
UKChris94 wrote:

ok sorry whilst my foot is over the top tube i can not make the bike spin round to get my foot on the front wheel

you just need to put your weight on your bars and kick the bike hard with your foot, just practice it it takes somke time to learn it

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 15:23 Quote
o like get the back wheel of the ground, thanks
how long did it take you coz some people are saying it takes them like 15 mins and they have nearly done it Madder

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 15:23 Quote
thanks man the wip vid helped alot got em semi-down in a couple of hours, to people learning them 1. make sure u hop into it (made it easier for me) 2. turn your bars like the vid says it helps ALOT

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 15:27 Quote
argh its the hop which is a problem for me, im always scared of jumping on my bike, like trying nfcs or somthing as i always thing im gonna hit my feet on the toptube and trip =P

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 15:28 Quote
UKChris94 wrote:
how long did it take you coz some people are saying it takes them like 15 mins and they have nearly done it Madder

anyone saying it took 15 mins is definetly lying but if you go in your driveway or something and keep trying to do them for a few hours youll probably land one but the key is landing them consistantly

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 15:30 Quote
mike-l wrote:
UKChris94 wrote:

anyone saying it took 15 mins is definetly lying but if you go in your driveway or something and keep trying to do them for a few hours youll probably land one but the key is landing them consistantly
cheers thanks this should help me a lotBig Grin

Posted: Apr 26, 2009 at 13:03 Quote
I've been trying footjam whips today, I can jump from my pedals onto the wheel, except my left foot which is supposed to kick the bike round goes the opposite direction =P so im left doing a canjam. Do i need to cross my left leg over my right a bit more to kick it round? I can stand on the floor to the left of the bike, left foot on pedal, right foot on the floor, and kick it round then with the front wheel still on the ground. Do i just do that but as soon as i have hopped onto the wheel?

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 14:31 Quote
what about the flatland 360 i need help with that. any tricks or tips 4 that

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 15:14 Quote
theres a video on that ...Confused

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
mike-l wrote:
UKChris94 wrote:

he means he can't hop into it, he cheats like me

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 15:25 Quote
mike-l wrote:
theres a video on that ...Confused

took the words right out of my mouth! i lol'ed at your comment tho haha!

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 15:45 Quote
haha yea when i read it i was like the whole thread is a video on how to do them how many more tips do you need Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026229
Mobile Version of Website