Powered by Outside

What kind have animal have you hit when biking?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
What kind have animal have you hit when biking?
Posted: May 31, 2009 at 20:43 Quote
we had a DH race today and someone ran over a rattlesnake. i didnt see it but i guess it was like 3 feet long. O_o

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 20:47 Quote
photo

ok here ya go!! heard a buzzin comin from my bike after makin a FAST DH run and couldnt figger out for the life of me WTF it was!! Not until i flipped the bike over and investigated it fully and heard some kind of scraping noise when I pedaled it! It 'twas his HEAD rubbin my front deraileur Eek

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 20:55 Quote
blueeyedbiker68 wrote:
photo

ok here ya go!! heard a buzzin comin from my bike after makin a FAST DH run and couldnt figger out for the life of me WTF it was!! Not until i flipped the bike over and investigated it fully and heard some kind of scraping noise when I pedaled it! It 'twas his HEAD rubbin my front deraileur Eek

?? rabbit??

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
neex wrote:
blueeyedbiker68 wrote:
photo

?? rabbit??

its either that or an f'ing huge bee

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
neex wrote:
blueeyedbiker68 wrote:
photo

?? rabbit??
rabbit? uuum its a bumblebee man! a rabbit,.are you serious? Blank Stare a rabbit?

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 21:00 Quote
lol nice

i thought that was a bee

I almost hit dead center into a deer about an hour ago. I scared the SXXT out of me as it was getting dark and I was cranking around a turn. Boom. I guess we were both shocked. In CO we crucified a rattlesnake on a twisting track. I'm pretty sure that snake had heartburn after getting hit so hard. A little scary also though.

A.

I hit a grouse while I was riding whistler going 50+ km/hr :S I felt bad for the thing

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 21:02 Quote
[Quoten] rabbit? uuum its a bumblebee man! a rabbit,.are you serious? Blank Stare a rabbit?[/Quoten]

lighten up... wow. No I didn't think it was a rabbit... Smile It doesn't look like a bee I'd like to mess with though...

A

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 21:05 Quote
neex wrote:
[Quoten] rabbit? uuum its a bumblebee man! a rabbit,.are you serious? Blank Stare a rabbit?[/Quoten]

lighten up... wow. No I didn't think it was a rabbit... Smile It doesn't look like a bee I'd like to mess with though...

A
just yankin yer chain cuz I truly dint think you thought it was a rabbit,.riiiight?Blank Stare

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 21:07 Quote
blueeyedbiker68 wrote:
neex wrote:

A
just yankin yer chain cuz I truly dint think you thought it was a rabbit,.riiiight?Blank Stare

All good. I hit a baby rabbit with my lawnmower under my kid's swingset not long ago. That was no joke. Luckily it wasn't the blade that hit it. Nonetheless it's hopping days ended pretty quick that afternoon. Rabbits are everywhere here...

A

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 21:09 Quote
a couple of dogs. and a kid lol
it was both their fault

FL
Posted: May 31, 2009 at 21:13 Quote
neex wrote:

?? rabbit??

Since when the hell do rabbits have wings? Facepalm

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 21:16 Quote
You mean to tell me they don't have wings? What the heck was I brought up to believe then!!! Eek

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 21:18 Quote
My g/f ran over a snake, right after I had pointed at it and yelled back "Dont Hit the Snake"

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016928
Mobile Version of Website