Powered by Outside

Nissan UCI MTB World Cup 2009-Maribor!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Nissan UCI MTB World Cup 2009-Maribor!
Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 4:35 Quote
stryke wrote:
yes that sounds totally plausible

but all the actual press teams have said nothing of the kind, maybe hes just scared of that rock garden in the wet
i belive he has lot more skills than you my friend and i dont think hes affraid of soething

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 4:36 Quote
variiis wrote:
stryke wrote:

but all the actual press teams have said nothing of the kind, maybe hes just scared of that rock garden in the wet
i belive he has lot more skills than you my friend and i dont think hes affraid of soething

so why isnt he out their qualifying? or practicing?

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 4:37 Quote
if there was quali going on at the moment how the f*ck photographer could upload pics,? he would be shooting other 99999999 guys gouing down the hill, so since eveything was cancelled he went to hotel and uploaded them. and those pics are from practice.

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 4:38 Quote
stryke wrote:
variiis wrote:
stryke wrote:

so why isnt he out their qualifying? or practicing?
becouse tracks is f*cking closed, and lift, and there is pissing rain and thunder get it to your f*cking head

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 4:38 Quote
variiis wrote:
if there was quali going on at the moment how the f*ck photographer could upload pics,? he would be shooting other 99999999 guys gouing down the hill, so since eveything was cancelled he went to hotel and uploaded them. and those pics are from practice.

wifi..3g..satellite, lots of options these days boy!

we'll see though, im off to watch some movies until 4x!

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 4:40 Quote
stryke wrote:
variiis wrote:

wifi..3g..satellite, lots of options these days boy!

we'll see though, im off to watch some movies until 4x!
haha there will be no 4x. youll see

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 4:50 Quote
So what time did you supposedly hear this information?

If it had been cancelled, Dirt would be the first people to put it on their website.

In the part I posted earlier It clearly stated that the lifts were closed, then re-opened, and riders were coming down.

Why can't you admit that you're f*cking wrong and that your 'friend' is lying to you!
Man the f*ck up, and accept defeat!

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 4:51 Quote
hahah i spoke o him liek 5 mins ago, hes like 10metres from finish and he showed me that noones on track and all riders are chilling in pits

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 4:53 Quote
freecaster : As forecast, the heavy rain arrived this morning, transforming the conditions since yesterday but actually making the track incredibly fun for most of the riders. Due to lightening storms, the cable car has had to be closed... meaning DHI qualifying will now have to take place on the morning of race day. As far as we know, 4X will still be going ahead as scheduled today... come rain or shine.
they said tha there will be 4x but i think that nothing will happen

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 5:47 Quote
variiis wrote:
freecaster : As forecast, the heavy rain arrived this morning, transforming the conditions since yesterday but actually making the track incredibly fun for most of the riders. Due to lightening storms, the cable car has had to be closed... meaning DHI qualifying will now have to take place on the morning of race day. As far as we know, 4X will still be going ahead as scheduled today... come rain or shine.

Hes right, and check Peaty's twitter he says the quali is cancelled and he said that an hour ago.

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 5:48 Quote
slipknot93dh wrote:
variiis wrote:

Hes right, and check Peaty's twitter he says the quali is cancelled and he said that an hour ago.
yeah m8

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 6:05 Quote
4X is going ahead.

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 6:07 Quote
strange why they changed their mind and let 4x to roll

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 6:09 Quote
I'm also fairly certain you said no-one had been on track...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://dirtmag.co.uk/images/uploads/worldcup/geesaturdaymorning09maribor.jpg

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 6:10 Quote
variiis wrote:
strange why they changed their mind and let 4x to roll

Why wouldn't they?
The reason Quali got cancelled was because the riders couldn't use the chairlift. No chairlift needed for 4X.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.043199
Mobile Version of Website