Subrosa 2010 Bikes

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Subrosa 2010 Bikes
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 20:28 Quote
mattoman95 wrote:
i like them
+1

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
I think subrosa stepped it up, i saw the novus street specs with all the shadow parts and i like em, i'd trade it for my S&M complete! Razz

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 21:09 Quote
Atlas77 wrote:
I think subrosa stepped it up, i saw the novus street specs with all the shadow parts and i like em, i'd trade it for my S&M complete! Razz

o ya! there stuffs dope this year. but id never trade a ltf for anything

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 21:11 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
Atlas77 wrote:

o ya! there stuffs dope this year. but id never trade a ltf for anything

haha ive always liked subrosa but i was just joking, im keeping the ltf lol wouldnt trade it for a complete that would be a downgrade.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 21:29 Quote
Atlas77 wrote:

stepped up? wat are u tryin to say, they were at the bottom?

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 21:30 Quote
immenseturmoil wrote:
Atlas77 wrote:

im trying to say the stepped up there complete line.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 21:33 Quote
Atlas77 wrote:
immenseturmoil wrote:
Atlas77 wrote:

so the complete line sucked?

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 21:43 Quote
quigers123 wrote:
the only problem with subrosas is the stock weight, they are probably solid as sin and wont go wrong but still a lot of money is spent and they are still quite heavy
my malum dirt was only 27 pounds with two pegs stock. If that's too heavy you have a problem.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 21:52 Quote
immenseturmoil wrote:
Atlas77 wrote:
immenseturmoil wrote:

so the complete line sucked?

Jesus man, get it through your head. Just because they stepped it up doesn't mean they were bad before. Ferrari steps it up every year too, doesn't mean they were garbage in 08.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 22:40 Quote
lol i know man, im just tryin to be difficult

Posted: Jul 15, 2009 at 9:50 Quote
immenseturmoil wrote:
lol i know man, im just tryin to be difficult

haha, im just saying they are much better this year, id even consider buying the "street" series. Good job subrosa tup

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 20:02 Quote
Just ordered a 2010 Subrosa Salvador Street! I'm stoked to get it!

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 at 3:27 Quote
xOcommencalOx wrote:
soo nice, all of them. Any idea about price range yet? I really like the letum street. I think its going to be about £400-600.

the letum street is £375
take a look on my profile i have it

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 7:28 Quote
Atlas77 wrote:

The 2009 model came loaded with as many Shadow parts and in some respects better ones at that.

2009 model had alloy Nostra pedals this years has plastic version.

2009 had a Gyro and this years doesn't.

2009 had 2.25 Shadow Undertakers - This years has 2.1 Belters (or similar).

I cannot for the life of me understand why (In Australia) anyone would pay $1400 for the 2010 Novus when for $900 you can get the 2009 model.

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 8:00 Quote
tdunster wrote:
Atlas77 wrote:

The 2009 model came loaded with as many Shadow parts and in some respects better ones at that.

2009 model had alloy Nostra pedals this years has plastic version.

2009 had a Gyro and this years doesn't.

2009 had 2.25 Shadow Undertakers - This years has 2.1 Belters (or similar).

I cannot for the life of me understand why (In Australia) anyone would pay $1400 for the 2010 Novus when for $900 you can get the 2009 model.

This is the novus street specs,

100% chromoly Armada-style frame with butted top and downtubes, integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, Subrosa chromoly forks, Subrosa 9-butted 2-pc chromoly bars w/ 8" rise, TSC Banger grips, TSC Attack stem, Tektro brake and lever, 3-pc tubular chromoly cranks with sealed Mid BB, TSC Crank & Bones 25T chainwheel, 3/8" sealed front hub, 14mm sealed cassette with 9T driver, 36H double wall rims, TSC Interlock V2 chain, TSC Undertaker tires, TSC Nostra pedals, Subrosa Pivotal seat and post and 2 TSC Little One pegs. 21" Toptube (26.1 lbs)

Im mostly saying they stepped it up because of 4 things:

1. Full/100% cromoly frames.
2. Full/100% cromoly bars + forks
3. some shadow "aftermarket parts"
4. they look GOOD! lol.

i would pick up an old one for cheaper anyday, but i just think compared to previous years/other companies subrosa is going up.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012669
Mobile Version of Website