Taking My Bike to The bus.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Taking My Bike to The bus.
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 19:24 Quote
z-man wrote:
26k isn't that far you lazy f*cking BMX'er
your also on a 26" geared bike. we have one gear and its not that easy to climb hills.

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 19:36 Quote
singlespeedtoday wrote:
Snip.

That gave me a good chuckle. Thank you. lol.

Anyway, im gonna see what happens tom, might as well tell the results in this thread.

FL
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 19:55 Quote
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
z-man wrote:
Atlas77 wrote:

lets see you ride for hours at the skate park, then hop on 20's and ride home from the park.

That was unnecessary.

i do better, i actually ride up and down fromme mountain on my big bike all day, (3000foot climb) then ride 20 or so clicks to my house. all on a demo. get some legs pussy.

Your the reason we get a bad name.. Being a dick like that i dont think this sport is for you.
i don't BMX.

FL
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 19:56 Quote
bmx-62 wrote:
z-man wrote:
your also on a 26" geared bike. we have one gear and its not that easy to climb hills.
i also have 2.7 fatty tires and no gear pass a 25T on my rear. not to mention pedal bob.
honestly dude. just ride, couldn't take more then an hour

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 19:56 Quote
stop arguing, taking the bus is easy business

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 20:00 Quote
z-man wrote:
bmx-62 wrote:
z-man wrote:
i also have 2.7 fatty tires and no gear pass a 25T on my rear. not to mention pedal bob.
Omgzzz, can i touch you???? Just leave dude.

FL
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 20:11 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
z-man wrote:
bmx-62 wrote:
you can touch my dick with your mouth.

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 20:17 Quote
z-man wrote:
drewfunk wrote:
z-man wrote:

you can touch my dick with your mouth.

stop making this thread a bad place, all i asked for was some help with something, ive used this quote a million times on pb.

Didnt your mother/father tell you when you were a child if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. well same goes here now please leave this thread.

edit: Thanks drewfunk i went to his profile and saw you suspended him.

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 22:14 Quote
So how did this turn out?

I have been wanting to take my bike on the bus but all I have are these things
photo
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3066/2583037026_af1db2e4ff.jpg?v=0

You guys think there will be any way to get it on?

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 7:34 Quote
cantthink wrote:
So how did this turn out?

Well, we got dropped off at 9 or 10 area, then we rode till 2 went for lunch and realized f the bus, but on my way back we went through the bus area and saw a guy on a 24' NS so i was thinking maybe im allowed on, my freind told me it was a cruiser and i had an argument with him. so in all we stayed at the park 9:30-6:30. im sunburnt and i cant move.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 7:57 Quote
something similar happened. and let me point out that the buses in ottawa are horrible. I was biking for not even 10 meters in a bus area, near place d'orleans for ppl who are from ottawa and got a 50$ fine. So f*ck octranspo and their god damn pathetic employees

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 8:11 Quote
julienlemay wrote:
something similar happened. and let me point out that the buses in ottawa are horrible. I was biking for not even 10 meters in a bus area, near place d'orleans for ppl who are from ottawa and got a 50$ fine. So f*ck octranspo and their god damn pathetic employees

they just told me to get off my bike as a warning the last time i was there.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 8:19 Quote
well thats what i thought they were going to say, but he was a dick. they were probably just pissed because it was right before the strike

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 8:21 Quote
julienlemay wrote:
well thats what i thought they were going to say, but he was a dick. they were probably just pissed because it was right before the strike

oh yeah that sucks, yesterday a driver on break told us to walk on the other side of the sidewalk which was the busy pickup place for people waiting for buses it made no sense because there was another sidewalk on the other end.

Anyways, i have 6 bus tickets to blow soon enough ill see where i can go!

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 12:40 Quote
Sorry for a bit of a gravedig but heres my recent story.

I was coming back from the movies with my freinds last week, i saw two grown adults bring both their crappy huge bikes on the bus, so i said why not? maybe the driver will let me.

So today i went to the skatepark, my mom dropped me off with 2 skaters, my brother and my freind. I was super exausted after riding and we had to get to the station we arrived to the station and i split up 2 bus tickets each among us. The bus came it was empty and there were only us and two people getting on so my freinds went first put there tickets in and went to sit, i came up and before even asking the bus driver said, "no, sorry" i told my freinds to come back, we had lost 4 tickets. so I said im gonna ride home, they said they will take the bus so i left, i had to ride. (this being the closer skatepark than the recent one)

Bus drivers are dicks, wouldnt even let a kid on with his bmx. dumbass.

The plus side, i got a workout.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014309
Mobile Version of Website