Powered by Outside

Nissan UCI MTB World Cup 2009-Mount Sainte Anne!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Nissan UCI MTB World Cup 2009-Mount Sainte Anne!
Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 3:35 Quote
snook wrote:
I don't know why nobody talked about Rhys Willemse, 13th in Maribor! And that's not Q'ing that was the final.

The 17 year old is out of the racing this weekend thanks to the bad stack yesterday that put him in hospital. Hopefully he will race at Bromont and maybe then people will start to talk. They say this kid is the next Sam Hill and I think they might be right.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 3:37 Quote
Aw that's a shame, get well soon Rhys! Hopefully he'll be back for Bromont yeah.

He came to a NPS 4X race I was at and jesus christ he was quick, I wouldn't disagree with him being the next Hill. Junior gold in Canberra should happen too.

*EDIT* You'll all have probably seen the MTBCut vid so here's the Parkin bros one Smile

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
snook wrote:
Aw that's a shame, get well soon Rhys! Hopefully he'll be back for Bromont yeah.

He came to a NPS 4X race I was at and jesus christ he was quick, I wouldn't disagree with him being the next Hill. Junior gold in Canberra should happen too.

*EDIT* You'll all have probably seen the MTBCut vid so here's the Parkin bros one Smile

Isaac. I'm almost certain Danny Hart will take the Junior gold. He's unstoppable this year. Did this Rhys guy race the Llangollen round of the NPS?

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 9:24 Quote
on freecaster... is anyone else seeing the bmx champs instead of msa?

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 9:30 Quote
ya i got the bmx world champs aswell

and last night when i was trying to watch the bmx i was gettin some dirtbike race Madder

FL
Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 9:45 Quote
1. Hill
2. Minnaar
3. Peaty
4. Atherton
5. Blenkinsop

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 10:10 Quote
when i tried to watch the last round freecaster decided to be gay and didin't work when i tried to watch it after it started :S

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 10:14 Quote
i am getting course shots of the track but no riding i dont think the race has started yet

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 10:15 Quote
sasquatch17 wrote:
i am getting course shots of the track but no riding i dont think the race has started yet

freecaster starts streaming in 1.30 Big Grin

FL
Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 10:16 Quote
does anyone know what the overall standing are right now> I've been under a rock for the last month apparently.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 10:17 Quote
Not sure of the exact points but

Minaar
Peat
Hill
Atherton
Hannah

I'm pretty sure that's it.

Here we go guys, it's streaming...

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 10:18 Quote
WooHoo here we go boys!

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 10:21 Quote
crashin wrote:
WooHoo here we go boys!

is it just me who has a frozen pic of dirt?
EDIT : it was just me

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 10:24 Quote
Is it just me or am I watching the wrong cameras?

NVM.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016443
Mobile Version of Website