SUNDAY! V3

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
SUNDAY! V3
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 7:42 Quote
dotca wrote:
MOOREJ wrote:
kinged wrote:

That changes the situation then doesn't it. I apologize.

Ive never met Adam and didn't know that he posted the pictures without the permission needed.
permission needed? As much respect as I have for Sunday and Jim C you can't give one of your riders a prototype that is visibly differnt to most in the know and not expect someone to snap a pic of it! Come on!

If Adam had respect, he wouldn't have posted it and deleted Jim C's comment on the site. There is a lot of prototype stuff out there, on pro riders bikes that are not posted about...
Well as far as I know Adam and Seeley are friends that hang out, the bike was in Adams apt. so why wouldn't he considering the business he is in? The Enquirer doesn't ask when they post a news story. I don't agree with everything Adam does with his site, but it is what it is...like it or not!
You sir(LOL at me calling a 16 year old sir:P) seem to have a blatant dislike for him and his site...but thats OK your entitled to your own opinion.Wink

O+
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 8:54 Quote
kinged wrote:
jordo5 wrote:
dotca wrote:

Yet they are 2 completely different things, and mine is not even a site... Your point? My view still stands that TCU is not all great, and Adam is a shitty dude. Many people will agree with me on that too...
Well there both Blogs in a way, TCU just posts more videos the articles. Is he shitty because his view on bmx and other things is not very nice.
You most take things too seriously then, I street mtb and ride fixies and I find his articles quite funny. And some of the videos posted are very good to watch.

You stick up for TCU yet they would all hate you for riding a fixie.
haha well,I dont ride it for tricks or serious and its not a real one, I zap strapped the spokes to the freewheel!!

Posted: Aug 15, 2009 at 18:08 Quote
singlespeedtoday wrote:
They should just get it over with and add wave chain & seat stays.

we need wave seat tubes with matching wave seatposts. (pivotal of course) Geek

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 5:55 Quote
dotca wrote:
kinged wrote:
Ripping off TCU now eh?

Who cares about TCU, it's a lame site and Adam is not doing much good for BMX... Hell, he wasn't even suppose to have any thing about this shit on there... Jim C posted a comment on there saying that, and guess what, Adam deleted it. Stupid.

But this is a prototype Funday. It may, or may not make it into production...

you most likely got banned from tcu that is why you dont like it...its more real then this site for sure...

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 5:57 Quote
ron-burgundy wrote:
dotca wrote:
kinged wrote:
Ripping off TCU now eh?

Who cares about TCU, it's a lame site and Adam is not doing much good for BMX... Hell, he wasn't even suppose to have any thing about this shit on there... Jim C posted a comment on there saying that, and guess what, Adam deleted it. Stupid.

you most likely got banned from tcu that is why you dont like it...its more real then this site for sure...

Word

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 6:07 Quote
ron-burgundy wrote:
dotca wrote:
kinged wrote:
Ripping off TCU now eh?

Nope. Not banned at all. Still don't like it. Bikeguide is 100x better then TCUB. At least BikeGuide has users that you can understand and know what they are talking about, then TCUB. God damn.

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 21:05 Quote
willbikeforbeer wrote:
singlespeedtoday wrote:
They should just get it over with and add wave chain & seat stays.

we need wave seat tubes with matching wave seatposts. (pivotal of course) Geek
that
would
be
dope

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.053264
Mobile Version of Website