Rawed frame

• Next Page
Posted: Aug 29, 2009 at 14:53 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
erik74 wrote:
he said vertical are better than borizontal...not sliding vertical. sliding vertical is the best...
AH, misread that.
Thought he said he had sliding vertical like mine.
ya. someone needs to make a super clean and simple system similar to that of the molosse...

Posted: Aug 29, 2009 at 16:17 Quote
erik74 wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
erik74 wrote:
he said vertical are better than borizontal...not sliding vertical. sliding vertical is the best...
AH, misread that.
Thought he said he had sliding vertical like mine.
ya. someone needs to make a super clean and simple system similar to that of the molosse...

fair do's my bad to each is own i guess...

Posted: Aug 29, 2009 at 16:19 Quote
kayakosaeki66 wrote:
just curious, why do you like vertical so much?

Posted: Aug 29, 2009 at 16:27 Quote
erik74 wrote:
kayakosaeki66 wrote:
just curious, why do you like vertical so much?

i dunno its just ever since i got my static plan b nothings went wrong with it

i have a P3 frame thats been nothing but trouble for me thus its lucky ive got a frame to replace it (that bouncy piece of **** thats on my profile. lol)

*talking about 3 bikes here 1 the static plan B 2 the P3 and 3 the bike on my profile*

i guess i was out of line just then sorry man

Posted: Aug 29, 2009 at 16:30 Quote
huh. all i hear are complaints from people with vertical haha. they get mad cuz they dont want to run a tensioner and they cant get the tension right, etc.

Posted: Aug 29, 2009 at 16:38 Quote
There's a million diff ways of getting tension right without a tensioner. Actually 2. But you get the point.

Posted: Aug 29, 2009 at 16:40 Quote
erik74 wrote:
huh. all i hear are complaints from people with vertical haha. they get mad cuz they dont want to run a tensioner and they cant get the tension right, etc.

don't get me wrong i have had "issues" when i first built her but i got it running perfect until the DK socials f***ed up

now i need to post a thread haha

Posted: Aug 29, 2009 at 16:49 Quote
The colour of the raw depends on the type of metal. Steel is darker than aluminium.

The best to use if you are rawing your frame is nitromors. I used it on my dirtjump bike and it worked a treat.

I don't know if it's available worldwide but I'm sure similar products exist. You should google it Big Grin

Posted: Aug 29, 2009 at 16:52 Quote
perthandcrieffsfinest wrote:
The colour of the raw depends on the type of metal. Steel is darker than aluminium.

The best to use if you are rawing your frame is nitromors. I used it on my dirtjump bike and it worked a treat.

I don't know if it's available worldwide but I'm sure similar products exist. You should google it Big Grin

yeah.....the amount of times ive used it haha

my frames seen more layers of paint than anything else

Posted: Aug 31, 2009 at 7:11 Quote
Shes due for another clear coat. I used
paint stripper and it worked great.
photo

Posted: Aug 31, 2009 at 16:09 Quote
norcofreerider8 wrote:
photo

looking goooood Wink

Posted: Jun 23, 2010 at 19:55 Quote
norcofreerider8 wrote:
photo

When you rawed that, did you strip parts from your bike or just get everything really careful ?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025322
Mobile Version of Website