Powered by Outside

180 am i spining the right way

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
180 am i spining the right way
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:40 Quote
Well, I apologize for my blanket wording. He has goofy tendencies.

But yet again, Aitken. Probably the most stylish rider of all time, and he's goofy.

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:42 Quote
I never watched any of Aitken's videos, until a few minutes ago after you mentioned he's goofy footed and yes he clearly is.

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:43 Quote
Sh4rvan wrote:
I never watched any of Aitken's videos, until a few minutes ago after you mentioned he's goofy footed and yes he clearly is.

Goofy footed aside, I'd highly suggest checking though his clips. Guy's amazing to watch.

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 5:25 Quote
doesnt matter, whichever way feels comfortable

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:09 Quote
Well this is honestly the first time I've ever!..Ever! heard anyone talk shit about a goofy footed rider or any footed rider for that matter.

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
I'm right foot forward and I spin to the left. It's all personal preference.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
Tony hamlin is goofy and he does some cool shit, a ross can tailwhip out of grinds because he is sorta goofy, in some cases it adds skills.

O+
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 21:04 Quote
well that was a nice bump. what do you want? us to congradulate you for not being goofy footed? seriously dont gravedig old threads like this.

anyways on another note. i myself am goofy footed for just about everything. shure it makes stuff quite a bit more challenging but there isnt really much that you can do about it. you can try learning to do stuff opposite but no matter how much you practice it will never feel like the way that you naturaly want to do it.

O+
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 21:05 Quote
iridedj wrote:
Tony hamlin is goofy and he does some cool shit, a ross can tailwhip out of grinds because he is sorta goofy, in some cases it adds skills.

tony hamlin also hates the fact that he is goofy footed and that is the whole reason that he never runs pegs...

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.137552
Mobile Version of Website