Powered by Outside

YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 8:32 Quote
erik74 wrote:
i cried. they screwed it up, screwed me over, so i didnt ride for a month. ykyatbw you cry over bike parts.

(note that tears were not shed, it was an inside feeling)

not only that, but also that YKYATBW you get a high from buying new parts... definitely a serious addiction. is it possible to take adrenaline as a drip?

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 11:36 Quote
yess, I'm a mod. Why am I so excited?

and YKYATBW you go riding on your spare, and come back to school for last class covered in mud. Still in your riding gear.

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 13:29 Quote
trailhead007 wrote:
yess, I'm a mod. Why am I so excited?

and YKYATBW you go riding on your spare, and come back to school for last class covered in mud. Still in your riding gear.

done that. needless to say, i got some odd looks. didnt care though, i had a great ride! AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

YKYATBW you're considering riding the 20 minute drive to get to your nearest big trail centre because you cant get a lift.

YKYATBW you deliberately go out riding in a thunderstorm even though you will get soaked because you know the ride will be an unbelievable amount of fun.

YKYATBW when you have built a hut in the woods that you ride in so you can sleep there during build weekends. no travelling time = more digging time Big Grin

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
Riding in the rain is AMAZING.

YKYATBW on the first day of school you ask if there will be a mountain bike team at your school

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
you guys are too on topic. this is like a chat room. have fun! (but within the rules of course) and posting something on topic is fine.

so today at school, i had spare first period. i went down to the cafeteria to play pool with all my friends that also have spare. 5 minutes later, the resource EA's come down with all the resource students and kicked us out. apparently last friday when we had spare first, we didnt share the table. really, most of us suck and we dont really care about winning and all, so a game took 15-30 mins, and there would be 3 or 4 games called right away, and the resource kids never called a game, theyd just ask if they could play. anyway, so we got back and found a fair sized tear in the table. this is how the tables get taken away, because "we" damage them...

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 14:47 Quote
erik74 wrote:
you guys are too on topic. this is like a chat room. have fun! (but within the rules of course) and posting something on topic is fine.

so today at school, i had spare first period. i went down to the cafeteria to play pool with all my friends that also have spare. 5 minutes later, the resource EA's come down with all the resource students and kicked us out. apparently last friday when we had spare first, we didnt share the table. really, most of us suck and we dont really care about winning and all, so a game took 15-30 mins, and there would be 3 or 4 games called right away, and the resource kids never called a game, theyd just ask if they could play. anyway, so we got back and found a fair sized tear in the table. this is how the tables get taken away, because "we" damage them...

ah thats lame dude. i hate it when other people screw things up for a majority.
i would post stories about school, but i cant for 2 reasons. 1) im not at school, im at university. and 2) i dont start for another 2 weeks. what a shame, that means i have to do more riding... Rolleyes

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 14:50 Quote
wow, that's awesome, I would love that right now. The weather is perfect. If you don't start for another 2 weeks though, how late do you get out?

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 14:51 Quote
erik74 wrote:

It's true. The other thread went on for a couple pages without anyone actually sharing a YKYATBW. lol. But it's fun either way.

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 14:56 Quote
trailhead007 wrote:
wow, that's awesome, I would love that right now. The weather is perfect. If you don't start for another 2 weeks though, how late do you get out?

i dont actually know, but i do know i got 4 weeks of for xmas, then another 4 at easter. and my summer holiday started on June 3rd. obviously, this is only just long enough for a small amount of riding to be done. lol Razz Beer

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 15:15 Quote
wow, I get 2 weeks off for Christmas, and only like 3 for Easter, and I have to go till like June 30. My school board sucks ass Jail

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
trailhead007 wrote:
wow, I get 2 weeks off for Christmas, and only like 3 for Easter, and I have to go till like June 30. My school board sucks ass Jail

haha, well im at university (what you guys might call college?) so paying and sh*t isnt great. im living away from home, so even more cost. basically, it cost me like £10k which i guess is like $15k CAD for my first year. so not much money for bike upgrading/fixing Frown but the upside of it is that ive got some awesome riding around where i am.

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 15:26 Quote
Oh well that makes sense. But still, you get ALOT of vacation time. That'd be so nice, more riding time tup

btw, when I said "I only get three for easter," I meant only 3 days

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 15:32 Quote
trailhead007 wrote:
Oh well that makes sense. But still, you get ALOT of vacation time. That'd be so nice, more riding time tup

btw, when I said "I only get three for easter," I meant only 3 days

yeah its true, it is nice. and ARE YOU SERIOUS Eek i think i would physically throw up if someone told me i only had 3 days easter holiday. i felt like 4 weeks wasnt enough. lol

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 16:04 Quote
wow, you have it MADE over there. I kinda want to go the UK for university now Razz

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 16:05 Quote
American colleges make anywhere else look glamorous. Haha.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012322
Mobile Version of Website