Powered by Outside

Moose Mountain Riders

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Moose Mountain Riders
Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 16:54 Quote
Crosscheck and I were contemplating Monday if weather and life cooperate. Forecast for Calgary is partly cloudy and 12. Anyone feel free to post here or pm me if you'd like to join, and maybe we can hammer out something more definite...

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 8:34 Quote
Thinkin I'ma leave the bike at home...

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 8:43 Quote
silentj wrote:
Thinkin I'ma leave the bike at home...

uhmmm... yeah!

O+
Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 21:45 Quote
Does Moose mountain have snow yet? Devon has 4cm already.

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 18:07 Quote
Tomorrow is TGIF. Take the afternoon off and ride before the rain moves in tomorrow night. We will be out to Ing's mine lot about 2:30 pm and shuttle the West side (mostly Billy dog and JG). Who's up? Crosscheck? srh2? iamdamone? silentj?

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 21:38 Quote
Arghh! I am out of town for work as usual; wondering why I haven't quit my life-sucking job yet.

Thanks for the invite, hope the weather cooperates for a good day of riding!

Posted: Oct 23, 2009 at 9:05 Quote
TwistedBench wrote:
Tomorrow is TGIF. Take the afternoon off and ride before the rain moves in tomorrow night. We will be out to Ing's mine lot about 2:30 pm and shuttle the West side (mostly Billy dog and JG). Who's up? Crosscheck? srh2? iamdamone? silentj?

yup, I'm in. I'll send you a PM.

Hang in there Iamdamone. When you retire at 40 and the rest of us are still working you'll have the last laugh Wink

Posted: Oct 25, 2009 at 9:33 Quote
Anyone going up this afternoon? Room for an extra? Or in need of a retrieval vehicle? I can bring beer...Beer

Posted: Nov 3, 2009 at 17:46 Quote
What are the predicted conditions for this weekend?? Anyone?? Beuller???

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 17:52 Quote
I expect all the West side trails on Moose, except T-dub, should be in good shape to ride. We plan to be out tomorrow and will have a spare spot on the rack, but only one driver. Hope we meet up with some others so I can get a run or two in. Smile

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 19:50 Quote
Disregard that last post. Apparently it snowed at Moose last night and is not ridable. Cry I guess in the morning we will check the Canmore webcams and if it hasn't been dumped on then head out there. looks like this fall won't be as long as last fall.

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 18:19 Quote
Bump? Is this thread going to stay alive?

I was out on Race on Saturday April 24 and threw some more wood up on The Switchyard. None of the snow was there when I got there...

Going to be three options here, big drop in the middle (like old Hiccups), small drop on the right, and a booter into the ravine on the left...weeee!

photo
photo
photo

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 18:40 Quote
This thread is just in hibernation. Waiting for the road to open & then ride hookups here. Or maybe on MMBTS if we can bring it to life.

Like the name switchyard. Make sure that small drop is small enough for us old guys.. Smile

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 18:59 Quote
TwistedBench wrote:
Make sure that small drop is small enough for us old guys.. Smile

ya, what he said Wink

Love those pictures. It's going to be a great season out at Moose!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017517
Mobile Version of Website