xxxx

• Next Page
Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 12:45 Quote
my dad has tried contacting the land manager for Trumbull to try to get his permission to start like a legit trail care organization for the place to no avail so far but from what he has heard the land manager really does not give a crap about what you do there

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 15:40 Quote
kawin20 wrote:
this thread is not about building kickers in trumbull this is about building and maintaining present and future drops and lines away from prying eyes its like fish sticks ........just get it man!
haha ok my bad.

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 19:27 Quote
so how do u guys generally build trannys just wondering/ trying to get the thread going again.

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 14:58 Quote
wat is this forum about? cuz hotlatte invited me

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 15:03 Quote
nsaccary wrote:
wat is this forum about? cuz hotlatte invited me
well well well who do we have here. greg who is this cause we aren't supposed to invite any more people remeber

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
i invited him at the beginning he's a photgrapher and on my friends list but it doesn't matter anymore because this forum is like died

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 18:00 Quote
haha true dat they probably made a new one or something

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 19:11 Quote
na kawin didnt believe most grasped the idea that this thread is specifically for the maintence of the landings and the drops, keeping the low profile and not out in the open but if my dad gets this trail maintence thing going it will start up again

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024929
Mobile Version of Website