Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Is ,"your mom," a valid burn?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Is ,"your mom," a valid burn?
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:34 Quote
Mores jokes:

Your mom is so fat, that her period is an exclamation mark!            

Only posting for fun, it has no meanings 

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:36 Quote
It's all fun until you find a big rugged mofo that's mother died.Evil Sure fire way of getting a good thumpin'!Thumbs Down

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:38 Quote
ya burnabycentral is getting baned

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:41 Quote
yo mamas like a shotgun, two cocks and she blows.

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:57 Quote
Next time someone uses "your mom" to try and burn you, tell them to take a god damn biology lesson for insults can not be telepathicly transmitted from mother to child.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 19:02 Quote
luli79 wrote:
It's all fun until you find a big rugged mofo that's mother died.Evil Sure fire way of getting a good thumpin'!Thumbs Down

Amen... I hope every kid that uses your mom jokes meets one of these guys

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 21:56 Quote
This on kid at my school did that and they kid punched him in the face and broke his glasses

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 21:59 Quote
i facebooked your mom!!!

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 1:28 Quote
yo mamma used to be fat, but then they came out with slim fast flavored like cum

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 3:17 Quote
Na the best by far is your mum is so fat i used her thong as a kite. This threads going downhill,will it hit a tree?

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 7:55 Quote
UAERIDER wrote:
Na the best by far is your mum is so fat i used her thong as a parachute. This threads going downhill,will it hit a tree?

there. i think that makes more sence.

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 9:39 Quote
My personal favourite is "Did you get the present I left on your moms face?". Or else just "Did you get the present?" Then when they say no, "The one I left on your moms face".

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 14:42 Quote
it can be, i said " it's cheap entertainment" after my teacher abused me for playing with something stupid, the kid next to me goes "Just like your mother?"

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 14:42 Quote
your mums so fat when we rolled over in bed i burnt my ass on the bulb

your mum is so fat you was baptised in the whale pool

your mums so fat people run round here for exercise

my other ride is your mum

and my favourtie comeback to a mum joke...................if i wanted my comeback i would wipe it off your mums face

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
scsracing wrote:
and my favourtie comeback to a mum joke...................if i wanted my comeback i would wipe it off your mums face
hahahahahahaha that perfect!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.050077
Mobile Version of Website