The come up

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The come up
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 12, 2009 at 15:52 Quote
trmkny wrote:
macneil-bmxer wrote:
you mean foot jam get off the bike pics? LOL
no, dont pretend like you know who cyrus is, newfag.
f*ck off dude I have been looking on that site for quite a while I have like 1 post

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 at 15:53 Quote
macneil-bmxer wrote:
trmkny wrote:
macneil-bmxer wrote:
you mean foot jam get off the bike pics? LOL
f*ck off dude I have been looking on that site for quite a while I have like 1 post
LOL

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
This is exactly why I hate The Come Up. The tough guy mentality on there is ridiculous. Pinkbike has it's obvious flaws but I still prefer it to TCU anyday.

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 at 15:57 Quote
justin99 wrote:
This is exactly why I hate The Come Up. The tough guy mentality on there is ridiculous. Pinkbike has it's obvious flaws but I still prefer it to TCU anyday.
LOL

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 at 15:58 Quote
justin99 wrote:

It has some dece info and whatnot but yeah, unless you join with over 1000 posts you just get ripped on.

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 at 16:00 Quote
macneil-bmxer wrote:
justin99 wrote:

It has some dece info and whatnot but yeah, unless you join with over 1000 posts you just get ripped on.
cool story bro.

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 at 16:01 Quote
trmkny wrote:
macneil-bmxer wrote:
justin99 wrote:

cool story bro.
haha randomly read this thread and saw that comment. U go on the misc brah?

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 at 16:19 Quote
trmkny wrote:
macneil-bmxer wrote:
trmkny wrote:
LOL

major lol

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
Wait a minute. So a bunch of users who claim to hate pinkbike are posting here, discussing another forum?

Major LOL at that.

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 at 17:59 Quote
justin99 wrote:
tcu is not for talking and commenting its for watching unlike pinkbike which has a pretty weak video section you cant even search a bmx catagory

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012811
Mobile Version of Website