Should i beat the living s**t out of him or should i pay him?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Should i beat the living s**t out of him or should i pay him?
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 10:22 Quote
How you get it back?

Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 11:28 Quote
You should say that u will rais the reward to like £150
then he brings it to ur house beat the shit into him and say " thanks for bringing my bike back bitch"

lol

Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 11:53 Quote
Yeah if you see him say you will pay one fifty, but don't specify the unit, as in pretend you mean pounds but actually mean pence, if he comes round with your bike, give him the £1.50 and he'll be like wtf, then take it as you like from there, i.e. beatin the shit out of him or scaring him or just laughing at him

Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 12:05 Quote
bm-esh i see your little union jack flying there , ill round up the troops and pay him and his cronies a visit for you if ya like , ill tie him from a lamppost butt naked so you and ya mates can chuck stones at him !!!!

Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 12:10 Quote
Guys he has his bike back.....

Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 12:10 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:
lol
He should tell us the story

Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 12:19 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:

And because he has it back it makes it all ok ?? so some1 breaks in to your garage shed or even house , steels your 1000 pound bike , keeps it for 2 weeks decides its easyer to give it back than to sell it , brings it back to your house , leaves it in your garden , and because they brought it back its all ok

Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 13:59 Quote
if i even had a thought in my mind he did it, i woulda beat the f*ck outta him right there, an forced him to tell me where it was, an if he didnt have it, he woulda got another beating until he found it for me. people take this shit to lightly! you work hard to get your cash, an you save an save an save, then you sink it all into the one thing that makes you happy(your bike) an because they gave it back its just dropped? f*ck that, sounds like somebodys bitchin out! wish somebody would try that shit on me, they'll be missin teeth quick!

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 1:53 Quote
yeah. it definatly isnt right but i dont know for sure if it was him, but if i found out it was him for definate he will be missing some teeth Joker

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 2:00 Quote
how'd you get it??

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 2:07 Quote
the kid said he "found it" in a bush and said he was going to get it in the car so we followed him in our car without him knowing and we saw him getting it out of the bush so we got it back, but it was most likely him that put it there waiting for the reward money.

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 4:45 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
the kid said he "found it" in a bush and said he was going to get it in the car so we followed him in our car without him knowing and we saw him getting it out of the bush so we got it back, but it was most likely him that put it there waiting for the reward money.

Man, I would have beat him like a runaway slave.

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 6:48 Quote
had to be him, nobody just steals a bike and hides it in a bush, thats gotta be the dumbest thing i ever heard... plus how would he just randomly find it in a bush???

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 7:21 Quote
roadwork wrote:
bm-esh wrote:

Man, I would have beat him like a runaway slave.

lol

Racism gets you everywere

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 7:22 Quote
bm-esh wrote:

I would of took my bike back and smashed my bike round his fookin face !!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014635
Mobile Version of Website