Powered by Outside

Ian Schwartz Clearing His Name

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Ian Schwartz Clearing His Name
Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 17:50 Quote
Will gossiping make me better at bike riding?

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 17:50 Quote
JPTwenty6 wrote:
Will gossiping make me better at bike riding?

Probably.

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 18:00 Quote
I dont see why people in the limelight, who have an affair should hide away (if that is the case) i mean its not the end of the world and it takes 2 too tango. if it did happen its as much the womans fault as it would be his. Im not condoning adultery in any way, but i dont think people should be given a hard time over it.

We all do shit wrong, and 9 times out 0f 10 it effects a lot of people. Feelings and emotions towards other people are hard enough too control at the best of times, especially when it comes to the opposite sex. The last thing you or anybody else wants is other people sticking there noses in and generally shit stiring.

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 18:02 Quote
the1nonlyj wrote:
I dont see why people in the limelight, who have an affair should hide away (if that is the case) i mean its not the end of the world and it takes 2 too tango. if it did happen its as much the womans fault as it would be his. Im not condoning adultery in any way, but i dont think people should be given a hard time over it.

We all do shit wrong, and 9 times out 0f 10 it effects a lot of people. Feelings and emotions towards other people are hard enough too control at the best of times, especially when it comes to the opposite sex. The last thing you or anybody else wants is other people sticking there noses in and generally shit stiring.

I support this.

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 18:23 Quote
the1nonlyj wrote:

Agreed.

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 18:26 Quote
the1nonlyj wrote:

Pretty well put. If you look at the statistics, only half of the marriages last anyway...funny how people involved in the loop (or who actually included themselves in it...), that is to say aaron22 @TheComeUp, Catfish, Cody and Mike Brooks (who the f*ck is he?), are all bashing on Ian's behaviour...irony...

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 5:19 Quote
sherbet wrote:
mitch133 wrote:
sounds like ian is really a home wrecking hippie

Every time you enter a thread you disagree with everyone who's already posts and give absolutely no back up to what you've said. AND you do it with no punctuation.

It's bloody irritating.

every time you enter a thread you are always the "i am right" guy, thats more than twice as "irritating"

sorry Blank Stare

ian banged his wife, and left bmx... im sure if catfish wasnt a bmxer this wouldnt be over the net, catfish is just using the internet to try and get the bmx community to hate on ian, because he thinks bmxers will listen to him because hes convinced himself hes an important part of bmx. oh well guess im just stating the obvious

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 5:21 Quote
I am always right.

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 5:48 Quote
...Who's catfish?

I don't follow bmx internet celebrities.

And that's pretty much all I have to say on that matter. I'm a very non-judgmental guy, so who ever did what really doesn't make a difference to me. That and I don't care about this kind of stuff all that much.

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 5:50 Quote
Catfish is an announcer.

He's a massive mouthpiece in the industry. He gets his jokes at other people's expense typically. Most of the time it's all in good fun, but he's pretty much a low life.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://bmx.transworld.net/files/2008/08/12/catfish2-big.jpg

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 6:00 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Catfish is an announcer.

He's a massive mouthpiece in the industry. He gets his jokes at other people's expense typically. Most of the time it's all in good fun, but he's pretty much a low life.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://bmx.transworld.net/files/2008/08/12/catfish2-big.jpg

that must be the only pic of him actually riding a rail on the internet lol

good find

seriously, the man is a cancer on bmx, there was never as much hate as there is in bmx now, how many pegs, brakes or not, tall or low bars, freecoaster... the list goes on and on for reasons not to just chill and ride together. And doing someones wife is not a reason to split the 'community' even further apart

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 6:17 Quote
Really guys? You're making Catfish out to be this terrible person when you've never even met him before. Both Ian and Catfish are in the wrong for what they've done here, but you can't judge someone and say they're a low life until you've personally met them first hand.

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 6:17 Quote
I've met Catfish twice, actually.

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 6:22 Quote
I havent met him, but for this i dont think i have to. i had a negative opinion of him to begin with because he seemed like abit of a tit and not a very good commentator.

after this i think my opinion was justified, what i think people need to remember is that this wasn't catfish's wife so he had no right to get involved. if he had to get involved maybe he should have just talked to Ian, called him whatever and then shut up about it. not post all this up on the net because if he has no right to whinge about it then neither does the bmx community

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 8:15 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I've met Catfish twice, actually.

Seriously? Did he show you how to dribble with your front wheel? bwahahaha. Sorry. Saw this in a video a thought it was hilarious.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016619
Mobile Version of Website