Freeride or dh whats best?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Freeride or dh whats best?
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 17, 2010 at 14:00 Quote
coolbikerman wrote:
well freefide is good but what about the speed!!!!!!!!!
lots of free ride lines you are going very fast so you have speed for big gaps. i think free ride is more fun

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 at 14:04 Quote
Dh for racing and freeride for everything else,then again if you just ride your bike why pigeon hole yourself,i ride everything and anything.

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 at 14:08 Quote
marquis wrote:
if you just ride your bike why pigeon hole yourself,i ride everything and anything.
Perhaps the best response to this ridiculously stupid thread.

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 at 14:09 Quote
marinrockyridge wrote:
its an intensly personal decision. hmmmm.
my general consesus, and that of the entirety of the pinkbike community which is a paradox in itself as few pink bike members have pink bikes of the mountain nature, taking the average opinion of the entire decenders of large inclines believe it is an endorphine rush which stimulates more hormones to reach the brain. on the opposing hypotenuse the riders that dont play to the obligations of the biking community that is pinkbike would say that freeride is the better choice due to hte weightless feeling felt when decending off drops,

to summarise, personal choice.

personally, this is my fav. response ^^^^^

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 at 14:11 Quote
Haha yeah, that's a pretty intense reply.

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 at 14:11 Quote
The-Freeryder wrote:
marquis wrote:
if you just ride your bike why pigeon hole yourself,i ride everything and anything.
Perhaps the best response to this ridiculously stupid thread.

lol I have never raced dh but i ride dh,i ride xc but never race i ride freeride but can't do tricks for honey,i ride and smile and just enjoy what i do oh and the most important ingredient i have FUN.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012384
Mobile Version of Website