Movies

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 17:30 Quote
blkmrktmomoney wrote:
if u have never seen haggard go watch it
the one with Bam and decko and thoughs guys?

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 18:02 Quote
all i can say is waynes world!. i know every word off by heart, only movie i had growing up...

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 18:03 Quote
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
all i can say is waynes world!. i know every word off by heart, only movie i had growing up...
waynestock

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 18:05 Quote
dicer wrote:
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
waynestock
thats the second. I'm talkin about the first one. the true sheet.

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 18:06 Quote
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
dicer wrote:
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
waynestock
thats the second. I'm talkin about the first one. the true sheet.
i know ive seen the second more times kinda weird

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 18:21 Quote
im kinda messed i think saw 6 is funny i like the end the best thou

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 18:24 Quote
wes101 wrote:
nope. they're funny cause they try to hard now. the first 2, 3 tops were good. did you know that it was just a small low budget film made for to toronto film festival? pretty cool if you ask me. now they're high budget and multi million dollar films.

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 18:27 Quote
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
wes101 wrote:
nope. they're funny cause they try to hard now. the first 2, 3 tops were good. did you know that it was just a small low budget film made for to toronto film festival? pretty cool if you ask me. now they're high budget and multi million dollar films.

that is cool i think they will make a saw 7 it will be even funnier then the rest

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 19:01 Quote
wes101 wrote:
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
wes101 wrote:

that is cool i think they will make a saw 7 it will be even funnier then the rest
HAHA my cousin will be in that!

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 19:03 Quote
in saw 7?

wat will ur cousin be doing?

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 19:05 Quote
wes101 wrote:
in saw 7?

backround person, but still 5-7 hundred buckaroos for being a backround person isnt too shabby

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 19:08 Quote
one of my friends was in the pasifier i think

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 19:08 Quote
willy94 wrote:
wes101 wrote:
in saw 7?

backround person, but still 5-7 hundred buckaroos for being a backround person isnt too shabby
yah every year some huge cast for some tv show, happy town i think?, comest to my town, and camp in the park in my back yard and they pay huge money for background people. ill def be doin that next time.

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 19:16 Quote
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
willy94 wrote:
wes101 wrote:
in saw 7?

yah every year some huge cast for some tv show, happy town i think?, comest to my town, and camp in the park in my back yard and they pay huge money for background people. ill def be doin that next time.
lol since my cousin is in the arts school (how he got in SAW) im going to toronto to be a backround there, easiest way to earn at least half a grand! were what you want, and walk behind the action... SIMPLE

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 19:17 Quote
willy94 wrote:
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
willy94 wrote:

lol since my cousin is in the arts school (how he got in SAW) im going to toronto to be a backround there, easiest way to earn at least half a grand! were what you want, and walk behind the action... SIMPLE
they payed some kid 1200$ to skate past a few time a season!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014558
Mobile Version of Website