Powered by Outside

Mont-Rigaud

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Mont-Rigaud
Posted: Sep 9, 2018 at 8:47 Quote
Oka is way better than rigaud. Oka is free and there lot of trail

Posted: Oct 3, 2020 at 7:49 Quote
Bringing this topic back to life...

I've been a Rigaud regular for the past 3 summers now and have been enjoying the trails a lot. In the past month or so, there has been major work done, mainly on the lower half of the mountain, making the trails in Rigaud even more enjoyable.

I don't know if the trail builders are still reading this topic, but I just wanted to say a huge thanks for the work. Please keep it up!

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 17:46 Quote
MattQc wrote:
Bringing this topic back to life...

I've been a Rigaud regular for the past 3 summers now and have been enjoying the trails a lot. In the past month or so, there has been major work done, mainly on the lower half of the mountain, making the trails in Rigaud even more enjoyable.

I don't know if the trail builders are still reading this topic, but I just wanted to say a huge thanks for the work. Please keep it up!

Couldn’t agree more. This was my third season as a season pass holder and the work they put in this year made it a lot of fun. I was there every weekend this season and had a blast. Kudos to the trail builders.

See you again next season

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2021 at 18:24 Quote
I really love the new trail Yakima that they built this season!

Does anyone know if they have plans to expand more? I feel like there's really not much more forest on the main face of the mountain...

Posted: Oct 18, 2021 at 5:48 Quote
Good vid! Thanks for the heads up about Yakima, I'll have to go check it out before the end of the season.

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 7:35 Quote
ChaseMe wrote:
Good vid! Thanks for the heads up about Yakima, I'll have to go check it out before the end of the season.

Thanks! Yeah definitely worth checking out

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013333
Mobile Version of Website