PA Riders

PB Forum :: USA - East
PA Riders
O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2012 at 9:52 Quote
Lancaster, and getting jazzed up for Blue Mt Bike Park 2013

Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 10:14 Quote
West Chester Pa! I ride a cannondale gemini all mtn\freeride. Hit me up any local trail riders! Moved here a few months ago.. Don't know any local shredders?

Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 18:16 Quote
I grew up by west chester. Check out Marsh Creek and French Creek state parks. Good trails there

Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 19:25 Quote
I've heard good things about french creek! But so far I have been going to harmony hill.. Its really close to where I live and its the only place I've been going to, its more of a xc trail ride,but its good enogh for me till I go and check out french creek and other parks..people keep talking about blue mountain!? Never been their? Any good?

Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 7:28 Quote
Blue Mtn is a ski mtn that use to be a Lift Accessed DH/FR bike park. THey shutdown 2 years ago cuz they wanted to build a waterpark, but that never happened. The guy that use to run the park now runs Vertical Earth Bike Shop in Stroudsburg. Hes not involved with Blue Mtn anymore but Blue decided that it would reopen the bike park this upcoming summer. Should be awesome.

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 7:44 Quote
Icculus19425 wrote:
Blue Mtn is a ski mtn that use to be a Lift Accessed DH/FR bike park. THey shutdown 2 years ago cuz they wanted to build a waterpark, but that never happened. The guy that use to run the park now runs Vertical Earth Bike Shop in Stroudsburg. Hes not involved with Blue Mtn anymore but Blue decided that it would reopen the bike park this upcoming summer. Should be awesome.

The water park never happened? What a waste. I loved Blue when it was open. Was more natural terrain but still challenging. It was a good/close alternative to Mountain Creek. Glad to know it will be up and running this summer. Look forward to getting out there again.

Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 7:49 Quote
yup water park never happened. They had some management issues there which i believe are fixed now. They claim that they will have alot of man made stuff there this summer.

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 7:51 Quote
Gotcha. Man made stuff would be nice. It would put it up there with Mountain Creek if they can pull it off. I read somewhere they plan to operate out of the main lodge. Not sure what that changes, but it does open a bit more terrain.

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 7:59 Quote
Thanks for the link. That's awesome news.

Posted: Jan 31, 2013 at 12:02 Quote
Live outside of Hazleton. Work near Morgantown during the week so I get to ride French Creek, Mt Penn and Blue Marsh and Marsh Creek during the week. Sometimes hit up Rocky Ridge over in York. Ride all over on the weekends.

Posted: Jan 31, 2013 at 19:27 Quote
Dude! Sounds like u have the best places to ride close to u..

Posted: Feb 15, 2013 at 23:23 Quote
It feels so good to be back. Ive been away from pinkbike for a LOONNNGGG time, but Im back now. Anyone out near Shippensburg/Chambersburg/Carlisle? I go to Shippensburg and am looking for some guys to ride with out here.

Posted: Feb 17, 2013 at 8:36 Quote
NEPA here..can wait for spring...seems like one looong arse winter!

Posted: Feb 28, 2013 at 10:02 Quote
Some of us cannot wait. Meeting 1000 at sevenpoints this Sunday to ride.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011306
Mobile Version of Website