Langley BC

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Langley BC
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 21:50 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
Ya, i was gonna try and fill in the holes that were made when the 4th set got fixed. I'll see if we can get another load of dirt in there.
that would be so sick, do you like the hips and i wanna totally redo the third set.

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 21:52 Quote
The hips are fine, those can stay. The third set needs to be fixed but i think the only way to do that is start from scratch.

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 21:53 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
The hips are fine, those can stay. The third set needs to be fixed but i think the only way to do that is start from scratch.
so true the dirt is really packed, u gonna have to plow them for sure

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 21:55 Quote
Plus if you fix it the way they are the spacing between the jumps will be totally off, i also wish we could add another jump at the end of the set. theres quite a bit of room between the 4th jump and the wallride

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 21:57 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
Plus if you fix it the way they are the spacing between the jumps will be totally off, i also wish we could add another jump at the end of the set. theres quite a bit of room between the 4th jump and the wallride
man i've been thinking of that ever since they put that wall in i just dont got the connects like you do to do it.

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 22:04 Quote
Well, I think that park is pretty much completed so dont hold your breath but I'll ask about it.

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 22:31 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
Well, I think that park is pretty much completed so dont hold your breath but I'll ask about it.
ya i know

Posted: Oct 1, 2012 at 8:51 Quote
bikerboy1616 wrote:
well i built a spot up by the hospital and it hasent goten recked yet so you guys could ride there

where by the hospital?

Posted: Oct 1, 2012 at 8:56 Quote
k so, can anyone tell me anywhere to ride in Langley area? i mean this thread is little, to no help at all :l come on guys.

Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 23:19 Quote
Hey, sorry to dig up a really old thread. But I've just started riding again and I'm in Langley. I decided to hit up the events center dirt jumps a couple hours ago, that place is pretty well lit at night even thanks to the ridiculous LED sign on 200th. Is there anything else besides Lucky Trails in Port Kells?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011364
Mobile Version of Website