Powered by Outside

Drawball group! We need everyone!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Drawball group! We need everyone!
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:26 Quote
how about we offer a compromise, and we both kill the what was once FINLAND sign at the top, and rename it TCUB for them?

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:27 Quote
norco12502 wrote:
erik74 wrote:
i definitely think we should work together to own the ball. were to even. we get ahead, they get ahead, its back and forth. together we could conquer the world, MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

...was that lightning?!
haha dairy queen reference. but that ball conquering idea is sounding good
EDIT** damn beaten to calling the dq
haha i go there all the time wat can i say

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:29 Quote
zhayne wrote:
how about we offer a compromise, and we both kill the what was once FINLAND sign at the top, and rename it TCUB for them?
I like this idea.

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:30 Quote
good idea. but we have to sign it "from your fellow riders at pinkbike", or something similar.

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:31 Quote
We can turn the F into a T and just work from there

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:31 Quote
nevermind >.>

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:36 Quote
They aren't going to give into your peace treaty, ha ha.

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
justin99 wrote:

your message under your name gave me an idea.... how about an x-up footjam type thing? like hop into the footjam, and as your hopping, throw an x-up >.> then if it works, think how sick a x-up footjam tailwhip would be

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:41 Quote
zhayne wrote:
justin99 wrote:

your message under your name gave me an idea.... how about an x-up footjam type thing? like hop into the footjam, and as your hopping, throw an x-up >.> then if it works, think how sick a x-up footjam tailwhip would be
Very cool. But off topic

ps* I want to see a video of you trying it.

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:43 Quote
cantthink wrote:
zhayne wrote:
justin99 wrote:

Very cool. But off topic

ps* I want to see a video of you trying it.

soon as i get my suburban built up ill try it if i remember. (might be awhile til i get it built)

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:43 Quote
That'd be ridiculously hard to turn the bars fast enough and then lock in a footjam. I may try but I highly doubt I could do it.

Back to Drawball talk now.

Mod
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 18:44 Quote
Because of the amount of reported/inappropriate posts within this thread, Drawball Group threads will be discontinued.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.301451
Mobile Version of Website