Powered by Outside

Evil Revolt owners thread.

PB Forum :: Other
Evil Revolt owners thread.
Posted: Oct 31, 2013 at 3:51 Quote
Here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7n-dyziwBQ
There's a video showing how to use the same tool to put a new bushing in, but you won't need it if you buy those tftuned kits.

Posted: Nov 8, 2013 at 10:42 Quote
Hi Guys, I have a list of parts and frame spares for the Revolt for sale after crash replacing mine to an Undead after chewing out the bottom bracket on a rock! Many are brand new - there are a few photos on my profile. I am currently in Whistler but the parts are with a friend in the UK (I did have a buyer so I sent parts home to make postage cheaper) so postage will cost from Europe.

The list:
- 2x Flip Chip set - £50 / 60 Euro
- Shoulder Bolt set - £50 / 60 Euro
- Bushing Set - £50/ 60 Euro (fits Revolt and Undead)
- Delta System link and through axle (The big triangular part of the linkage) - bit worn but good for spares - £20 / 24 Euro
- Rear wheel thru axle - good condition - £20 / 24 Euro
- Replacement caps for pivot bearings - Perfect condition - Free with another purchase
- 3x Spare shock mount axle - £20 / 24 Euro (used to be £60 a pair on CRC)
- Main Pivot Enduro Bearings (pair) - good quality bearings - £20 / 24 Euro

There will be a non negotiable paypal fee and a shipping fee included in the bill. Send a message to my profile if you want anything or have any questions! Thanks

Posted: Nov 13, 2013 at 19:22 Quote
DOES ANYONE KNOW?? When/ Why did the revolt discontinue? Does anyone know the status of the company? Are spare parts (ex: derailor hanger) still available?? Im intrested cause i was givin a good offer to get a Revolt frame..

Posted: Nov 14, 2013 at 4:55 Quote
motoman63 wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW?? When/ Why did the revolt discontinue? Does anyone know the status of the company? Are spare parts (ex: derailor hanger) still available?? Im intrested cause i was givin a good offer to get a Revolt frame..

The revolt discontinued as it had big issues with alignment, most frames were out of line which caused major issues. Kevin tried his best to keep things going and released the undead and now the uprising but as far as I know spares for the revolt are now quite scarce. If you are on about buying it then remove the bolts from both sides of the link and make sure it lines up well or you could be in for a wealth of pain!! Apparently the later ones were better if that helps

Posted: Nov 14, 2013 at 19:10 Quote
sewer-rat wrote:
motoman63 wrote:

The revolt discontinued as it had big issues with alignment, most frames were out of line which caused major issues. Kevin tried his best to keep things going and released the undead and now the uprising but as far as I know spares for the revolt are now quite scarce. If you are on about buying it then remove the bolts from both sides of the link and make sure it lines up well or you could be in for a wealth of pain!! Apparently the later ones were better if that helps

That does help me. taking notes. so how late of a frame are the good ones? 2011? 2012? Moon

Posted: Nov 14, 2013 at 22:32 Quote
2011 mate I think we're the last ones manufactured , some also had fitted an aftermarket linkage kit which helped. For the price I would stay clear tbh

Posted: Nov 16, 2013 at 5:04 Quote
tomb-2 wrote:
Hi Guys, I have a list of parts and frame spares for the Revolt for sale after crash replacing mine to an Undead after chewing out the bottom bracket on a rock! Many are brand new - there are a few photos on my profile. I am currently in Whistler but the parts are with a friend in the UK (I did have a buyer so I sent parts home to make postage cheaper) so postage will cost from Europe.

The list:
- Delta System link and through axle (The big triangular part of the linkage) - bit worn but good for spares - £20 / 24 Euro
- Replacement caps for pivot bearings - Perfect condition - Free with another purchase

There will be a non negotiable paypal fee and a shipping fee included in the bill. Send a message to my profile if you want anything or have any questions! Thanks

Hey, I can be interested, do you have some pictures of each part ?

Posted: Nov 16, 2013 at 5:06 Quote
motoman63 wrote:
sewer-rat wrote:
motoman63 wrote:

That does help me. taking notes. so how late of a frame are the good ones? 2011? 2012? Moon

Hey, you can still get some qmall parts at http://www.silverfish-uk.com/ I get my rear axle there, You can find on ebay, i found my rear deraillor hanger Wink

Posted: Nov 20, 2013 at 12:34 Quote
tomb-2 wrote:

The list:

I'm interesting on replacement frame bolts and bushing kit

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 5:20 Quote
hi guys trying to start an evil owners thread for all models of evil bikes if anyone is interested please have a look over here Smile

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=154613&pagenum=1#commentid5299624

Posted: Dec 12, 2013 at 16:45 Quote
Hi Celio, congrats on your new Revolt, I hope it serves you well. Crackin bike.

Anyone looking at buying one, I would seriosuly think about what you are doing unless you really know what your looking at.

Its really not worth the risk, you can buy a dudd frame very easily, most of them are. Even with a dudd frame or not, parts are so difficult to get, certain ones impossible... why is it worth the RISK of something going wrong?

Just play safe, I know its attractive.. but.

Posted: Dec 13, 2013 at 0:44 Quote
Has anyone tried emailing kevin about spares ? Hes usually awesome with customer service and may have spare parts still around

Posted: Dec 30, 2013 at 12:04 Quote
jonnyhill2011 wrote:
Has anyone tried emailing kevin about spares ? Hes usually awesome with customer service and may have spare parts still around

Spares for the Revolt are running pretty thin on the ground right now. However if its just bushings that you're after they use the same ones in the Undead so you can just buy a bushing kit for that

Posted: Jan 2, 2014 at 13:17 Quote
hey huys, need some help !!

I'm planning to change me bearings on my revolt and need to move out the rear arms : how can i did it ? already get off everything. Like the photo you can see. Is there something else to pull of ?

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3893/qaxl.jpg

Thanks for your help guys !!

Posted: Jan 2, 2014 at 15:17 Quote
celio wrote:
hey huys, need some help !!

I'm planning to change me bearings on my revolt and need to move out the rear arms : how can i did it ? already get off everything. Like the photo you can see. Is there something else to pull of ?

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3893/qaxl.jpg

Thanks for your help guys !!

Nothing else to pull off apart from the rear triangle dude. Lift it upwards while pulling the open end apart so as not to scratch the frame. When your rear triangle is off you push the bearings out away from the bike

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016772
Mobile Version of Website