show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 12:29 Quote
rydelean wrote:
Ok so gold decals it is, just didn't wanna go ott with the gold

get black decals with gold outlining for the rims

Now that I'm on PC, I have to say that most of the hoses are a bit long. Otherwise, nearing perfection.

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 12:33 Quote
rydelean wrote:
Santa Cruz Nomad C mk3
Santa Cruz Nomad C
Few updates decals wheels not to sure on the decals bit undecided

needs one of these
photo

Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 12:45 Quote
No gold decals on the rims!!! Way too much. Try to retain some subtlety on it instead of making it gaudy.

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 12:51 Quote
andytheaussie wrote:
No gold decals on the rims!!! Way too much. Try to retain some subtlety on it instead of making it gaudy.

Agreed. I do think the black decals need to go.

Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 13:08 Quote
photo
[/Quote]
What make is it where do I get one. I assume its xd drive

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 14:45 Quote
rydelean wrote:
photo
What make is it where do I get one. I assume its xd drive[/Quote]

I just google searched gold mtb cassette but I know a guy who has a gold one I can ask him. His name is Troy Jungheim you can find him on Facebook. He works for DVO Smile . You could ask him yourself too, obviously.

Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 14:51 Quote
Stuuriaan wrote:
rydelean wrote:
photo

I just google searched gold mtb cassette but I know a guy who has a gold one I can ask him. His name is Troy Jungheim you can find him on Facebook. He works for DVO Smile . You could ask him yourself too, obviously.[/Quote]
I had a look they have been slated on mbr and they only work on a strange free hub body to, shame

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 14:51 Quote
Stuuriaan wrote:
rydelean wrote:

I just google searched gold mtb cassette but I know a guy who has a gold one I can ask him. His name is Troy Jungheim you can find him on Facebook. He works for DVO Smile . You could ask him yourself too, obviously.[/Quote]

Search "gold 11-36 cassette" on ebay.

Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 15:11 Quote
CalCurley2 wrote:
Stuuriaan wrote:
rydelean wrote:

I just google searched gold mtb cassette but I know a guy who has a gold one I can ask him. His name is Troy Jungheim you can find him on Facebook. He works for DVO Smile . You could ask him yourself too, obviously.

Search "gold 11-36 cassette" on ebay.[/Quote]
It was the 9t I was interested in. Will just stick with my xtr and one up for now as it shifts really good. The only thing I might do is run a sram 10/42 and new xtr mech, but that wouldn't be winter or a unexpected bustage

Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 0:39 Quote
Stuuriaan wrote:
rydelean wrote:
Ok so gold decals it is, just didn't wanna go ott with the gold

get black decals with gold outlining for the rims

Now that I'm on PC, I have to say that most of the hoses are a bit long. Otherwise, nearing perfection.
I've got Goodridge brake and gear hoses in the shed that I've not got round to fitting yet + their long anuff to turn the bars about 180* any shorter would be asking for trouble tup

Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 2:20 Quote
My 08 Heckler...a work in progress.
sold

I will be going to a 1x10 setup soon.

Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 3:56 Quote
My new frame...! Can't wait to try it out, but still struggling with my back problems...

photo

photo

Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 5:00 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://blog-imgs-73.fc2.com/k/k/1/kk1553/P1100792.jpg

Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 7:08 Quote
Sweet Chameleon!

Have a Vigi/Bee Line on the way for GF's Blur.

I feel dumb for saying this, but I prefer the OE WTB/SRAM wheelset over my Hope/Flow combo. If I do upgrade the wheels, itll be for somethign a hair nicer.

Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 13:35 Quote
logankk wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://blog-imgs-73.fc2.com/k/k/1/kk1553/P1100792.jpg

Lots of nice parts on these. Reminds me of when I transferred all the parts from my Chameleon to my Nickel.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019316
Mobile Version of Website