Powered by Outside

Post your race Bmx!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Post your race Bmx!
Posted: May 23, 2013 at 12:24 Quote
There's a team down here that swears by them and keep saying how amazing they are. I laugh every time because Yess are over priced, ugly as shit, and stiff in areas that don't really need it. Anyone I know who is a legit rider tossed their Yess frames as quickly as they could.
Bmxerch wrote:
lol

Don't ask me what I really think.

The geometry is gross. All they worry about is having a stiff frame. You can get good geometry and stiffness out of a Chase.

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 13:38 Quote
I laugh every time I hear someone say Yess is the best frame on market. I don't speak for everyone but they need to improve geometries.

XL is too small, XXL is too big.

Every other bike I either fit the frame or I don't. There is no toss up.

I still laugh about being told "geometry doesn't matter in a bike"

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 14:44 Quote
That's why I asked. They look to weird to be taken seriously. I'm currently riding a 2013 redline flight pro xl. It's currently being modified by a prosthetist so I can ride with one hand (I only have one hand). Because of this I plan to build another bike

O+
Posted: May 23, 2013 at 15:17 Quote
grahamspero wrote:
In ottawa there is a sponsor that provides yess bmx frames. What is your opinion on yess bmx frames?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Don't get him started

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 15:36 Quote
Stick with your Redline.And stay clear of that googly eyed salad bowl hair cut guy unless you want problems.Cop

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 15:39 Quote
pedalbear wrote:
Stick with your Redline.And stay clear of that googly eyed salad bowl hair cut guy unless you want problems.Cop

Are we thinking of the same person ?

Because that made my day.

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 15:47 Quote
hayden4x wrote:
grahamspero wrote:
In ottawa there is a sponsor that provides yess bmx frames. What is your opinion on yess bmx frames?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Don't get him started

Shut up, Kangaroo Jack.

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 15:47 Quote
pedalbear wrote:
who is this googly eyed salad bowl hair cut guy that causes problems?

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 15:50 Quote
That so called "sponsor"lol

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 15:52 Quote
I havent met him but I'm guessing he's caused you problems?

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 15:56 Quote
More like the Mother of a kid that is not allowed on the team anymore...Cop

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 15:57 Quote
I'm interested to hear this...

EDIT- Check your pm's graham.

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 16:03 Quote
Lmao do both of you actually know this guy? Why are you not aloud on that team anymore? that message was great btw, ill stick with my redline lol

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 16:05 Quote
The Ottawa Police Service was called to investigate him for assaulting her at the Provincial Series race last year.
He also assaulted the former track president of the Ottawa track last year at the opening event in Gananoque....

Posted: May 23, 2013 at 16:10 Quote
And why did he assault these people? I hope he comes to nepean sometime, does he run top shelf?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013746
Mobile Version of Website