Powered by Outside

The Photography Assignment Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Photography Assignment Group
Posted: Jun 3, 2013 at 10:03 Quote
I need to go out to the Fens where it is all man made.

Posted: Jun 3, 2013 at 23:29 Quote
Nice, I like the transition.

One entry of mine
photo

Posted: Jun 12, 2013 at 4:57 Quote
Is that time up on this subject?

Posted: Jun 12, 2013 at 8:02 Quote
Crap, I forgot.

Posted: Jun 12, 2013 at 8:46 Quote
It ended last night... I forgot too.

Do you guys wanna give it another week or vote now?

Posted: Jun 12, 2013 at 8:57 Quote
This is finals week for me at school so I may or may not be able to take advantage of this extra week but I'd at least like to try.

Posted: Jun 12, 2013 at 10:30 Quote
singlespeedtoday wrote:
It ended last night... I forgot too.

Do you guys wanna give it another week or vote now?
Lets do another week

Posted: Jun 12, 2013 at 12:58 Quote
Sounds good. I have a shot in mind.

Posted: Jun 12, 2013 at 15:02 Quote
I only have one so far not quite what I had in mind but since we have a week I will get out and to the location I have in mind, but this is one of the many images that I have taken for my final major and I am really enjoying the colours and getting out for some road miles.
photo

Posted: Jun 12, 2013 at 21:37 Quote
SebAshwell wrote:
I only have one so far not quite what I had in mind but since we have a week I will get out and to the location I have in mind, but this is one of the many images that I have taken for my final major and I am really enjoying the colours and getting out for some road miles.
photo

i'd like to see it in B&W if that's possible

Posted: Jun 13, 2013 at 3:16 Quote
JaseZ wrote:
SebAshwell wrote:
photo

Just tried black and white in lightroom and you lose all detail that was in the cirrus and the sky just turns into a very flat part of the image.

Posted: Jun 13, 2013 at 16:16 Quote
SebAshwell wrote:
JaseZ wrote:
SebAshwell wrote:
photo

Just tried black and white in lightroom and you lose all detail that was in the cirrus and the sky just turns into a very flat part of the image.

ah. fair enough haha

Posted: Jun 22, 2013 at 20:36 Quote
I know it's been over a week but...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://24.media.tumblr.com/13b20683cf4bd551924995d33aae46b7/tumblr_mottukhQRh1rzcw5ao1_1280.jpg

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 at 16:38 Quote
Man, I keep forgetting to update this. Let's vote!

I haven't touched my camera for a few weeks. I'll try my best to get something for the next topic.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016140
Mobile Version of Website