Post your fixed gear

PB Forum :: Vintage and Fixed Gear Bikes
Post your fixed gear
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 at 8:32 Quote
madd-matt wrote:
I got this on Sunday, but with a few different bits on it.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.specialized.com/OA_MEDIA/2009/bikes/9091-41_l.jpg
Though it isn't fixed at the minute I shall be getting a fixed cog soon.

Awesome!

Posted: Feb 20, 2010 at 8:35 Quote
Thanks, it is the best bike I've ever owned.

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 13:15 Quote
so after 3 days of riding my new frame i got hit by a truck.. frame totaled
and his windshield busted in.. heres what happened to the bike:

photo
photo
photo

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 13:36 Quote
That sucks man, you alright though?

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 13:45 Quote
Cry

you are ok? you can get a new frame and use all the parts from this, right?

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 13:57 Quote
hope you are ok.... that more than sux man... best of luck...

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 14:31 Quote
ankle is kinda messed up, and my back feels super tweaked out.
luckily the wheels are fine!

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 15:24 Quote
Super clean set up there mate, nice and simple, but looking at your saddle position I imagine this bike is a little big for you? I had exactly the same on my last bike but looks sweet anyway man props!

EDIT: just thought I'd ask which parts are campag? And where did the sticker come from? I'm a bit of a campag lovin fixed gear geek you see

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 16:58 Quote
blakel wrote:
Super clean set up there mate, nice and simple, but looking at your saddle position I imagine this bike is a little big for you? I had exactly the same on my last bike but looks sweet anyway man props!

EDIT: just thought I'd ask which parts are campag? And where did the sticker come from? I'm a bit of a campag lovin fixed gear geek you see

Have you ever heard any one else say "Campag?" It's always been "Campy" for short . . . or is it a weird spelling?

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 17:26 Quote
I've always called it campag as well

Hombre3000 wrote:
blakel wrote:

Have you ever heard any one else say "Campag?" It's always been "Campy" for short . . . or is it a weird spelling?

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 18:10 Quote
I dont want your god damn Campag, Im a campy man!

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 18:28 Quote
Rule of Thumb: If a bike shop employee says "Campag", LEAVE QUICKLY!!!!

Also, dude that got hit...whos fault was it? If it wasn't your fault, take that to court. A guy I know was hit and took it to court and won. Then he opened a bike shop lol

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 18:53 Quote
zachdlux wrote:
Rule of Thumb: If a bike shop employee says "Campag", LEAVE QUICKLY!!!!

Also, dude that got hit...whos fault was it? If it wasn't your fault, take that to court. A guy I know was hit and took it to court and won. Then he opened a bike shop lol
+1 on the Campag

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021176
Mobile Version of Website