Thanks!

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 20:01 Quote
NICE!
Stiffie wrote:
All smiles!
photo

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 23:26 Quote
photo

Got the frame brand new and built it up with my old parts, and some new ones too

Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 23:24 Quote
Find your Trance at Sunshine Bicycles located in Morgan Hill amp Gilroy or at www.sunshinebicycles.com.
We love the Trance with 160. The 2015 Trance 27.5 SX is mine and this was her maiden voyage. Loving the 1x11 SRAM x01 groups, but Im running a 30 tooth in some of the steeper climbing areas around here. This is by far my favorite stock bike I have ever rode. I almost bought the 2015 Reign 27.5 2, but Im glad I went with the better speced Trance SX model. The Monarch plus rear piggyback shock doesn't bottom out on bigger drops towards the end of descents. The suspension combo is so plush. My question for y'all... given your type of riding (specify)... would you rather Trance 27.5 SX or Reign 27.5 2?

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 0:03 Quote
Nice steed Martin

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 7:33 Quote
Gorgeous ride! I like the lighting better on this one though.
photo
martin11 wrote:
photo

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 7:39 Quote
I love my Reign, she was my first truly gnarly ride, but the added BB height and reduced weight of my Trance has made her my goto for over a year now. I'm just a trail rider. No more Park/DH. But the Trance has held up just fine popping little 24" lip jumps and dropping lil 36" rock drops on the trails.

SunshineBikeShop wrote:
Find your Trance at Sunshine Bicycles located in Morgan Hill amp Gilroy or at www.sunshinebicycles.com.
We love the Trance with 160. The 2015 Trance 27.5 SX is mine and this was her maiden voyage. Loving the 1x11 SRAM x01 groups, but Im running a 30 tooth in some of the steeper climbing areas around here. This is by far my favorite stock bike I have ever rode. I almost bought the 2015 Reign 27.5 2, but Im glad I went with the better speced Trance SX model. The Monarch plus rear piggyback shock doesn't bottom out on bigger drops towards the end of descents. The suspension combo is so plush. My question for y'all... given your type of riding (specify)... would you rather Trance 27.5 SX or Reign 27.5 2?

Posted: Feb 1, 2015 at 0:07 Quote
[Quote="MTBNiagara"]I love my Reign, she was my first truly gnarly ride, but the added BB height and reduced weight of my Trance has made her my goto for over a year now. I'm just a trail rider. No more Park/DH. But the Trance has held up just fine popping little 24" lip jumps and dropping lil 36" rock drops on the trails.

Im a trail rider as well. I have a DJ bike nd a Roadie as well as the Trance SX. For me, I felt after Test Riding that the Reign 27.5 2 would be a great bike if you have an XC bike (4 inch travel) to compliment it. I felt The Trance SX was the best "Do it alll" trail bike on the market. I can charge whatever unexpected Gnar the trail brings me, and I can make it up that steep climb afterwards.

Posted: Feb 3, 2015 at 16:02 Quote
Trance SX 27.5. I ride (greatest to least) XC, all mountain, enduro races, and gravity oriented bike parks.

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 11:06 Quote
efornwald wrote:
Built up my 2015 Giant Reign Advanced 1 today. Super stoked to ride it tomorrow
photo

Don't clamp that top tube!!

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 11:22 Quote
ICAS wrote:
efornwald wrote:
Built up my 2015 Giant Reign Advanced 1 today. Super stoked to ride it tomorrow
photo

Don't clamp that top tube!!

I just quickly tossed it up in the stand for the shot and it was a very loose clamp tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025017
Mobile Version of Website