Powered by Outside

Mount Edward Dirt Jumps (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Mount Edward Dirt Jumps (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)
Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 14:17 Quote
shred06 wrote:
lol bryan

i don't know you.

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
BryanTaylor wrote:
gunot73 wrote:
chrisspurr wrote:

Me three years ago, aha.

lookin gee-d up from the feet up

thats gay, and this thread turned to dick cheese, it isn't everyones f*cking msn here, i'm pretty sure everything that needed to be established, has been said throughout these 33 f*cking pages.

If you don't like it, don't read them

most people are using it to plan rides and build times so this thread is serving it's purpose.

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 14:47 Quote
spier17 wrote:
BryanTaylor wrote:
gunot73 wrote:

thats gay, and this thread turned to dick cheese, it isn't everyones f*cking msn here, i'm pretty sure everything that needed to be established, has been said throughout these 33 f*cking pages.

most people are using it to plan rides and build times so this thread is serving it's purpose.

yeah, for f*cking you and your bum buddy. and i get like 800 f*cking notifications cause people keep perscribing me to the dumb thread. if your planning rides with your boyfriend, i'm pretty sure you can do it one on one.

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 14:53 Quote
BryanTaylor wrote:
gunot73 wrote:
chrisspurr wrote:

Me three years ago, aha.

man chill out, were just havin fun

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 14:55 Quote
BryanTaylor wrote:
spier17 wrote:
BryanTaylor wrote:

yeah, for f*cking you and your bum buddy. and i get like 800 f*cking notifications cause people keep perscribing me to the dumb thread. if your planning rides with your boyfriend, i'm pretty sure you can do it one on one.

man, chill the f*ck out, biking is supposed to be fun isnt it? and isnt the purpose of this site to talk bout biking and shit like that? and if you dont like getting the notifacations then unsubscribe

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 15:00 Quote
in the humble words of chris spur, everyone needs to relax Cool

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 15:01 Quote
dancallahan wrote:
in the humble words of chris spur, everyone needs to relax Cool

lol that would be chris to

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 15:08 Quote
Bryan settle down, nobody was arguing until you came back to the thread and started bitching about it so unsubscribe from this thread if you don't want notifications from it. we were just talking about riding and making times to ride and you came in calling me homosexual when i was just saying whats going on, so piss off and relax.

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
spier17 wrote:
Bryan settle down, nobody was arguing until you came back to the thread and started bitching about it so unsubscribe from this thread if you don't want notifications from it. we were just talking about riding and making times to ride and you came in calling me homosexual when i was just saying whats going on, so piss off and relax.
hey guys what time we all going to mout eds?

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
hey,everyone go to mt.edwards tomorrow with me and moncton someone make sure theres shovels and rakes!! we wanna make the trannys huuuge!

k!

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
Anybody have any shovels? I couldn't find any at the Mt.Eds today.

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
I'll bring some. Jeremy should I bring a wheelbarrow?

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 18:32 Quote
benjamindoucett wrote:
I'll bring some. Jeremy should I bring a wheelbarrow?

Bring it it would be a good idea.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011801
Mobile Version of Website