Powered by Outside

Monster Energy, good taste or good logo

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Monster Energy, good taste or good logo
Posted: Aug 20, 2010 at 18:17 Quote
i used to drink rockstars but found they left an awful after taste & they dehydrated me. now i drink monster & the flavor is alot smoother, no dehdration & after the 1st swig i feel like im "on it"

Posted: Aug 21, 2010 at 8:01 Quote
demo-dood wrote:
i used to drink rockstars but found they left an awful after taste & they dehydrated me. now i drink monster & the flavor is alot smoother, no dehdration & after the 1st swig i feel like im "on it"
there is no difference in them... they all do the same thing, make your teeth rot.

Posted: Aug 21, 2010 at 12:57 Quote
Absolutely disgusting, hate Monster so much. On the other hand, I love Red Bull and I find it keeps me awake for longer and gives me a small energy boost.

Posted: Aug 21, 2010 at 13:13 Quote
Its part fad. Its bloody expensive. Just make up your regular diluted squash or use fanta, just pour an assload of suger into it.

Posted: Aug 21, 2010 at 13:17 Quote
its the only energy drink i like but not really willing to pay the price of it.

Posted: Aug 21, 2010 at 13:18 Quote
LOGO taste aint that good

Posted: Aug 21, 2010 at 13:42 Quote
I only ever drink it if its free, and i prefer the diff flavours to the normal one.

Only ever drink redbulls wen hittin the jagerbombs

Posted: Aug 21, 2010 at 13:49 Quote
joshleb wrote:
I only ever drink it if its free, and i prefer the diff flavours to the normal one.

Only ever drink redbulls wen hittin the jagerbombs

yeah man now your talking jagerbombs are sweet Razz

Posted: Jan 20, 2012 at 20:35 Quote
you suck bike time Monster! you have shown your true colors and will never support your product and will tell as many people as I can

Posted: Jan 21, 2012 at 11:33 Quote
They taste like nasty soda (and I dont drink much carbonated beverages)

Caffiene has no effect on me so its useless, plus its full of sugar and I already eat too many sweets

Posted: Jan 21, 2012 at 15:02 Quote
I used to love it and would really be able to feel the buzz! got hooked on the stuff, now ive been on 2-4 cans a day! thats no lie or exageration either! taste is lovely and the logo makes me want to buy it, but the caffiene has f*cked me and my teeth/stomach over. If there was a monster without caffiene, imo that would be perfect.

Posted: Feb 9, 2012 at 8:19 Quote
I'm a Red Bull guy myself. I think it tastes significantly better, and I dont like the sheer amount of liquid I have to drink for a monster to work. I like the 8.4 oz RB can. Rockstar even makes a smaller can thats a 2x energy blend but it tastes like piss.

Sometimes I think that the energy drinks work solely by making you wake up with how "off" they taste.

Posted: Feb 9, 2012 at 8:20 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
I used to love it and would really be able to feel the buzz! got hooked on the stuff, now ive been on 2-4 cans a day! thats no lie or exageration either! taste is lovely and the logo makes me want to buy it, but the caffiene has f*cked me and my teeth/stomach over. If there was a monster without caffiene, imo that would be perfect.

Lol dude, you need to start cutting back, you're on a dependency now. Withdrawals are going to suck, but being addicted to energy drinks is terrible

Posted: Mar 2, 2012 at 15:02 Quote
benlaval wrote:
LOGO taste aint that good

Oh yah...the logo is the best.

Posted: Mar 10, 2012 at 2:57 Quote
its crap, does not do you any good and will rot you from the inside out!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.252463
Mobile Version of Website