Powered by Outside

Post Up your Ride/s....AUSTRALIA NZ ONLY.

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Post Up your Ride/s....AUSTRALIA NZ ONLY.
Posted: Feb 25, 2011 at 0:38 Quote
rafe2 wrote:
Bonz0 wrote:
shred nz news:

He's fine just has no power in his home (i.e no facebook, pinkbike etc)
Yea about 65,000 homes without power, no school till the 7th for me lol

haa, sweet bro

Posted: Feb 25, 2011 at 17:48 Quote
Bonz0 wrote:
rafe2 wrote:
Bonz0 wrote:
shred nz news:

He's fine just has no power in his home (i.e no facebook, pinkbike etc)
Yea about 65,000 homes without power, no school till the 7th for me lol

haa, sweet bro
Yea my schools being used as a welfare centre.

Posted: Feb 26, 2011 at 14:21 Quote
Well I hope everything goes well for them down there. Shitty deal and I shall but out of your thread! Cheers!

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 19:54 Quote
death toll has gone over 140Cry

Posted: Jun 9, 2011 at 20:55 Quote
This bike is a beauty. A gearbox means very little, if any noise at all, and the high pivot means the rear wheel path provides a very smooth ride and very little pedal bob. I strongly believ that a gearbox is the way of the future. I have seen some attempts at gearbox but they looked ugly. This one is something else!!!!

<Photo does not exist: 6603203>

Posted: Jul 3, 2011 at 16:01 Quote
Orsumness wrote:
This bike is a beauty. A gearbox means very little, if any noise at all, and the high pivot means the rear wheel path provides a very smooth ride and very little pedal bob. I strongly believ that a gearbox is the way of the future. I have seen some attempts at gearbox but they looked ugly. This one is something else!!!!

such a sick bike. Big Grin i can remember seeing the guy riding his homemade one in roto a few years ago.
is it very heavy?

Posted: Jul 3, 2011 at 19:18 Quote
2012 united completes just dropped in australia and im loving mine
2012 united supreme su1

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 5:10 Quote
Orsumness wrote:

Looks great, but I'd get a cover for the bottom of that shock.

Posted: Jul 6, 2011 at 2:14 Quote
rstwosix wrote:
Orsumness wrote:

Looks great, but I'd get a cover for the bottom of that shock.

I heard there is a cover in production??

Posted: Jul 6, 2011 at 4:44 Quote
So did I - I sure would use one.

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 12:13 Quote
Taane wrote:
Orsumness wrote:

such a sick bike. Big Grin i can remember seeing the guy riding his homemade one in roto a few years ago.
is it very heavy?

It comes in at about 21kg. I haven't done much to make it any lighter though and for us the wheels are a quick and easy way to shave off the weight.

Posted: Jul 17, 2011 at 22:28 Quote
Slap some duct tape over the shock,thats how nzers do it,haha

Posted: Jul 18, 2011 at 0:50 Quote
FreerideDj44 wrote:
Slap some duct tape over the shock,thats how nzers do it,haha

Yeah. she'll be right.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024160
Mobile Version of Website