Pinkbike stereotypes - plz read the OP

PB Forum :: Other
Pinkbike stereotypes - plz read the OP
Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 6:43 Quote
People are just getting even more lazy day by day. It actually really annoys me when people type using abbreviations, because I used to do it all the time on msn, but then it got to a point where I unintentionally used to write out these on pieces of schoolwork. So now on everything, including texts (which gets rather annoying) I used FULL words. Why can't other people?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 6:49 Quote
ginj wrote:
People are just getting even more lazy day by day. It actually really annoys me when people type using abbreviations, because I used to do it all the time on msn, but then it got to a point where I unintentionally used to write out these on pieces of schoolwork. So now on everything, including texts (which gets rather annoying) I used FULL words. Why can't other people?

lol because people are lazy Smile

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 6:51 Quote
thing: huck bikes
stereotype: useless and ugly
truth: darn strong, and most of them are beautiful

thing: huck to flat
stereotype: bad for your bike
truth: look above Wink

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 6:52 Quote
and it costs more for more characters for some service providers

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 7:05 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
brand:mavic
Product DeeMaxx
Stereotype: absolute best rim ever, could survive a 150 foot drop n be perfectly straight. totally worth the price, who can put a price on prefection?

The rim could survive because they just flex like crazy, but the fact that the spokes will just pop out if you catch a root at the wrong angle kinda destroys the idea of a 150 foot drop to me...

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 8:06 Quote
giantgl0ryh0le wrote:

Thats where unlimited texts come in Wink

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 8:09 Quote
ginj wrote:
giantgl0ryh0le wrote:

Thats where unlimited texts come in Wink
[Quote="ginj"]
giantgl0ryh0le wrote:

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 8:10 Quote
Haha I know I know. Mine still sends as two messages if I go over 256 characters, or 8 bits for you technical people Wink

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 8:12 Quote
oh that pisses me off when mine does that, i can write up to 1000 b4 i have to send it but it will divide it up into 4 messages when i send it bastards at telus, at least i have unlimited to my 5 lol

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 8:51 Quote
Aluminum Hardtails

No good for street/park/dj.

Chromo only

another one i hear alot. especially when after i picked up the amp

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 8:55 Quote
katman05 wrote:
Aluminum Hardtails

Chromo only

i agree. theres nothing wrong with them, infact, for the weight weenies out there, theyre lighter! my 08 Norco 125 frame weighs somewhere around 4.87 lbs (saw a scale shot). and it rides great.

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 9:02 Quote
katman05 wrote:
Aluminum Hardtails

Chromo only

as far as im aware ive only ever ridden aluminum hardtails and they're fine. light as f*ck aswell!

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 9:13 Quote
erik74 wrote:
katman05 wrote:
Aluminum Hardtails

Chromo only

i agree. theres nothing wrong with them, infact, for the weight weenies out there, theyre lighter! my 08 Norco 125 frame weighs somewhere around 4.87 lbs (saw a scale shot). and it rides great.

yeah my amp is one of the best feeling DJ frames ive ever ridden. and it weighed in a 4.25 lbs

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 9:20 Quote
ahahha if anything this

Views: 20,466    Faves: 821    Comments: 367

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 9:42 Quote
jessejones wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
brand:mavic
Product DeeMaxx
Stereotype: absolute best rim ever, could survive a 150 foot drop n be perfectly straight. totally worth the price, who can put a price on prefection?

The rim could survive because they just flex like crazy, but the fact that the spokes will just pop out if you catch a root at the wrong angle kinda destroys the idea of a 150 foot drop to me...

hahaha ya i know, thats why i laced up hope pro 2s to mtx... the mtx r gona be replaced with 729s i think or the white syncros

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013189
Mobile Version of Website