Powered by Outside

Evil Revolt owners thread.

PB Forum :: Other
Evil Revolt owners thread.
Posted: Aug 3, 2014 at 14:55 Quote
You can still get some parts on the website silverfish.com don't know if they still have some Wink

Posted: Aug 11, 2014 at 3:34 Quote
Out of interest, what price did they offer you the crash replacement for?

I rebuilt my GFs revolt last year, got shoulder bolts from silverfish (one of last sets), and couldnt find bushings anywhere, I bought standard bushings from a bushing company and filed them down myself using an angle grinder. (think its earlier in this thread).

Posted: Aug 12, 2014 at 9:03 Quote
Jamesb15uk wrote:
Out of interest, what price did they offer you the crash replacement for?

I rebuilt my GFs revolt last year, got shoulder bolts from silverfish (one of last sets), and couldnt find bushings anywhere, I bought standard bushings from a bushing company and filed them down myself using an angle grinder. (think its earlier in this thread).

I see, do you have a picture?

Posted: May 9, 2015 at 23:42 Quote
MrDerp wrote:
Hey hopefully grabbing a revolt on two days
How can I tell if it's a 2009 or a 2010? It's been painted and I just want to make sure it is what I'm being told.

Thanks

Forget that bit, make sure it's in line by taking shock out and checking all pivots etc line up dude

Posted: Jan 15, 2017 at 0:31 Quote
so...2011 Revolt worth buying...issues

Posted: Jan 15, 2017 at 0:37 Quote
Don't , just don't. Spares are a nightmare to get hold of, hardly any rearends were aligned correctly, because of the rearend they go through linkages at an alarming rate and the flipchips fly out so you have to cable tie them in. I owned one and would NEVER buy another Revolt which is a shame as it ride really well

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2017 at 8:51 Quote
I have 2010 Revolt.. Never had an issue, love my bike.. I do understand the issues that others have had though.. Shame you don't live in Canada.. I'd sell mine to you..

Posted: Aug 1, 2017 at 2:05 Quote
hi i just bought a 2011 evil revolt but the rear pivot and linkage bearings are hooped can i use a undead Bearing kit??

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010479
Mobile Version of Website