Powered by Outside

who do you think will win the 2008 crankworx slopestyle in whistler?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
who do you think will win the 2008 crankworx slopestyle in whistler?
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 3:24 Quote
-tim wrote:
So you're saying you'd rather see creative lines than big tricks?

If thats the case, the course designers should give the riders bigger choices for lines. At crankworx this year is was more or less one line all the way down, no fault of the riders. The riders went as big as they could off everything they could...

they should allow them to literally go huge. have one fat ass jump that only the craziest will do. like 400ft!!! well, not that big. anyone know how much tickets cost to crankworx? it looks os good and i would much rather go to there than any crappy music fest.

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 3:43 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
-tim wrote:

If thats the case, the course designers should give the riders bigger choices for lines. At crankworx this year is was more or less one line all the way down, no fault of the riders. The riders went as big as they could off everything they could...

they should allow them to literally go huge. have one fat ass jump that only the craziest will do. like 400ft!!! well, not that big. anyone know how much tickets cost to crankworx? it looks os good and i would much rather go to there than any crappy music fest.

Pretty sure it's free to spectate. But it'll cost you a bit to go out there and have accomodation...

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 15:24 Quote
-tim wrote:
jamiejamiejam wrote:
-tim wrote:

Pretty sure it's free to spectate. But it'll cost you a bit to go out there and have accomodation...

ye id imagine it would. especially at my age where i ant really go it alone with mates. maybe a few years.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007028
Mobile Version of Website