Powered by Outside

Mcdonalds and other Fast Food Places

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Mcdonalds and other Fast Food Places
Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 8:26 Quote
just because the "restaurants" are franchised it doesnt make the food taste any less like sh*t Blank Stare

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 8:27 Quote
Muttley wrote:
to be honest, you all a bit screwed up if you get ill after eating one McDonalds, infact, your body must have something seriously wrong with it. Only time ive ever had a Rough McDonalds was in Hong Kong, and thats because Mcdonalds change their flavourings across countries aswel as food standards changing, meaning different grades of meat for any given country. i work in a high class restaurant, almost michelin star quality food, but that doesnt mean i dont eat fast food! i LOVE burger king, cant beat it if you wanna pig out! and subways just awesome, everyone slagging off these chains needs to realise or remember also that in the example of McDonalds, none these days are actually run by McDonalds, they are all franchises. this means the owner is responsible for quality, not McDonalds themselves, in my local area McDonalds have intervened and shut down several McD's due to bad service and food quality.

+1

Posted: Sep 24, 2021 at 9:13 Quote
lew02 wrote:
just because the "restaurants" are franchised it doesnt make the food taste any less like sh*t Blank Stare

You right. I hate to eat in McDonald's.
The only thing that's good there is the ice cream. Beer
But the burgers and chips taste like my toe. Evil

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 7:29 Quote
Honestly, I just love fast food
I understand that it's unhealthy and it's not good for your health, but it's a pleasure I just can't deny myself, I allow myself to eat there rarely, but I still do, otherwise why live? To live by someone else's rules and never follow my desires

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007803
Mobile Version of Website