Trail building competition - No more Entries

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Trail building competition - No more Entries
O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
sam-davies wrote:
"Minimole" is now in the comp because I had accidentally deleted him at first and to replace "imSpecializedAtNothing" .

Here's his blog

Thank you very much Sam Big Grin

Check my blog!

Duane Smile

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
Very small update on my blog, not alot of digging recently. Been riding them all weekend has been so good after such a long and horrible winter, pics on my profile.

http://trailboss-dan.pinkbike.com/blog/moostrails.html

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 11:51 Quote
I've just had no luck work wise on the weekends and concentrating on exams.

Only 8 weeks or so Bunkey, you shouldn't be riding at all Razz

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 11:52 Quote
bunkey0207 wrote:
is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that when this first started it was like a mad rush - everyone was going crazy for building and there were several updates per hour; but now its slowed right down? personally for me its because the weathers been getting better, and the time that i spent building during the winter, im now actually on my bike for! its kind of a shame really, but now ive found several amzing spots further afield; so i think over easter its gna be that mad rush again (for me at least!). Anyone else have an oppinion on this?

Im still out at least a couple times a week normally Smile

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 12:15 Quote
i am getting up there once a week but i realised i made a massive mistake
the place i am building my trail is flat!Facepalm

so i have decided to move everything i have built so far to my original location which is actually on a hill!
that includes my ladder jump, and all the materials for the berms
kinda setting me back a bit but oh well!

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 12:24 Quote
yeh not getting so much done cause we been riding all weekend

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 12:31 Quote
Haha, Tom and I were out on Saturday from 11am-7pm, and we rode for no more than 30minutes Smile

Trailbuilding requires dedication fo'sho.

Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 12:31 Quote
Update on my back garden pump track

Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 12:41 Quote
Damn, Can`t believe I only just saw this thread. Been building a new track for the last month or so. I didn`t know how to do a blog until I read page 1 of this thread. Oh well, if you want to see the track its in my album under new track and there`s lots of posts in the trail building thread.

Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 12:48 Quote
Its been a good weekend for us. Our trail is starting to actually be fun to ride. After all the work we've been doing its coming together. Although its relatively short at the moment we need to make it bigger. Also we need better jumps aswell.

Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 12:49 Quote
Stuart12342 wrote:
Its been a good weekend for us. Our trail is starting to actually be fun to ride. After all the work we've been doing its coming together. Although its relatively short at the moment we need to make it bigger. Also we need better jumps aswell.

that's nice to hear, but this is the trail building comp. thread, I think you want the trails in progress thread! Rolleyes Razz

Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 12:53 Quote
bunkey0207 wrote:
is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that when this first started it was like a mad rush - everyone was going crazy for building and there were several updates per hour; but now its slowed right down? personally for me its because the weathers been getting better, and the time that i spent building during the winter, im now actually on my bike for! its kind of a shame really, but now ive found several amzing spots further afield; so i think over easter its gna be that mad rush again (for me at least!). Anyone else have an oppinion on this?
Yea. The trail building thread tends to be dead now for hours at a time. When i first came on (2-3weeks ago) it was busy almost all the time. Kinda anoyying. What is this thread actually for because if the comp is over then what is there to talk about??

Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 12:55 Quote
its going on until april 1. or june, depending on what sam-davies said. most trail builders need more time.

O+
Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
The comp ends 1st July.
And this thread is for posting when you have updated your blog.

Posted: Mar 30, 2009 at 10:53 Quote
[Quote="bunkey0207"]I got bored with the limitations of my garden, heres the new build location:

*SNIP*

[Quote]

Eek Eek Drool Drool Drool Drool HOLY SHIT!!! that place looks AMAZING! wish i had some where like that to ride. dude, good luck with building out there, that's gonna be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028409
Mobile Version of Website