Powered by Outside

Big Bang theory vs. Christianity - Read first page.

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Big Bang theory vs. Christianity - Read first page.
Posted: Apr 11, 2013 at 16:26 Quote
Let's face it religion was as way for kings in the medieval time to make people scared of breaking laws and some people are still stupid enough to believe it now.

Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 5:13 Quote
harrybikes11 wrote:
Let's face it religion was as way for kings in the medieval time to make people scared of breaking laws and some people are still stupid enough to believe it now.

hhhmmm.... although what you say is true about that particular era in human history... you make it sound as though that was when this religion was formed, which is as incorrect as it is misleading.

The religion in question... which was formed at the very least 1000 years before the human era known as medieval.... was - and is - the primary form of control over the masses since it's inception.

Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 5:39 Quote
If you like you can stop gravedigging every religion thread, we already have one general religious discussion which everyone posts in. No point in having the same arguments spread across three different threads.

Mod
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 6:14 Quote
Any objections to locking this thread?

Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 7:17 Quote
Very good... I will post in that thread... please point out which one is considered as the "general religious discussion" prior to locking this one... and maybe you should lock the other religious oriented threads to prevent any new poster from the forum crime of "gravedigging threads".

Mod
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 15:22 Quote
KeGr wrote:
Very good... I will post in that thread... please point out which one is considered as the "general religious discussion" prior to locking this one... and maybe you should lock the other religious oriented threads to prevent any new poster from the forum crime of "gravedigging threads".

If someone inboxes me the links I'll get on it.

KeGr...Harrieeee can be a bit abrupt at times, don't let it get to you, he's a nice guy really.

Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 16:57 Quote
Zero obections.

Everyone posts in Religion, the Church, etc. and the others are basically defunct.

Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 20:11 Quote
almostwise wrote:
KeGr wrote:

If someone inboxes me the links I'll get on it.

KeGr...Harrieeee can be a bit abrupt at times, don't let it get to you, he's a nice guy really.

I'm not upset... I am just trying to be as helpful as possible... I agree that one thread is good enough.
So yeah... lock it up. Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010910
Mobile Version of Website