NWD9 ......Not enough

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
NWD9 ......Not enough
Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 18:03 Quote
pipelinewill wrote:
sumas-shredder wrote:
pipelinewill wrote:

no, the title is never enough : https://www.pinkbike.com/shop/viewproductdetail/?productid=343
and if you think the title of this thred is saying that nwd 9 wasn't enough than read the first post.
You sir.... missed the boat
Confused what boat? i'm confused now.

LOL wow so this thread never had anything to do with bitching about nwd 9 thats so epic.

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 20:23 Quote
pipelinewill wrote:
sumas-shredder wrote:
pipelinewill wrote:

no, the title is never enough : https://www.pinkbike.com/shop/viewproductdetail/?productid=343
and if you think the title of this thred is saying that nwd 9 wasn't enough than read the first post.
You sir.... missed the boat
Confused what boat? i'm confused now.
OK so this thread is about an ad BIKE magazine is running called NWD 9 Not Enough, which is taking a shot at the real name of Freeride Entertainments latest mountain bike film, NWD 9 Never Enough, from which it is apparent that BIKE was dissatisfied. Every single person in this thread is aware that the name is Never Enough, there was never a problem there. I'm not sure if you're just a little slow or not, so I've tried to explain this as plainly as possible, goodnight

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 20:36 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:
OK so this thread is about an ad BIKE magazine is running called NWD 9 Not Enough, which is taking a shot at the real name of Freeride Entertainments latest mountain bike film, NWD 9 Never Enough, from which it is apparent that BIKE was dissatisfied. Every single person in this thread is aware that the name is Never Enough, there was never a problem there. I'm not sure if you're just a little slow or not, so I've tried to explain this as plainly as possible, goodnight
oh lol i didn't realize that, i thought it was just a mistake, my bad.

Posted: Jan 13, 2009 at 17:05 Quote
pipelinewill wrote:
sumas-shredder wrote:
oh lol i didn't realize that, i thought it was just a mistake, my bad.

this thread was created a long time ago, maybe before the film name was released, i personally dont think the creator caught on to the name in the bike magazine hahaha

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 9:56 Quote
konarider92 wrote:
HIGHdesertFUN wrote:
I feel that the riding is on par with Seasons, but the cinematography is not even close...That being said, the big mountain riding is next level. Could do without the lame mega race commentators however.

i hope you have a clue who those guys were... mtb legends....

yeah Brett Tippie is THE MAN

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 14:36 Quote
I think the fastest rider... will win the race. Well said Brett.

haha

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 15:48 Quote
Such a great line
sumas-shredder wrote:
I think the fastest rider... will win the race. Well said Brett.

haha

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 23:30 Quote
I was very dissappionted. I actually got bored through it. I would have rathered being out there riding my bike than watching it. It just didn't live up to the standards of the previous ones.

O+
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 7:37 Quote
K-DUB711 wrote:
konarider92 wrote:
HIGHdesertFUN wrote:
I feel that the riding is on par with Seasons, but the cinematography is not even close...That being said, the big mountain riding is next level. Could do without the lame mega race commentators however.

i hope you have a clue who those guys were... mtb legends....

yeah Brett Tippie is THE MAN

Yay Tippie!

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 14:05 Quote
Has anyone else noticed that Bearclaw flips in NWD 9?

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 14:06 Quote
dhdude15 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that Bearclaw flips in NWD 9?
\
OMG NO WAY!

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 17:59 Quote
he flips twice, and he also fliped in crankworx so it's no big deal.

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 18:12 Quote
Does anyone have this movie, and how long is it?

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 18:16 Quote
andrew22 wrote:
Does anyone have this movie, and how long is it?

according to iTunes 1:09:51

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012413
Mobile Version of Website