Powered by Outside

HeadShot Uploader update Nov 5, 2008

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
HeadShot Uploader update Nov 5, 2008
Posted: Oct 21, 2018 at 9:31 Quote
uploaded a new headshot picture but there’s only a small window and will not let me crop the photo it’s stuck at the top of the photo , So there is only a picture of a rock in my profile picture

Posted: Oct 24, 2018 at 0:49 Quote
I tried to load a new pic on my iPad and can not change the rotation this is why people are using YouTube now

Posted: Oct 24, 2018 at 0:57 Quote
This is so f*cking stupid you can not change your pic. Just a little square

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 at 2:50 Quote
Its nto possible to change the cropping area on iPad.

O+
Posted: Dec 4, 2018 at 20:45 Quote
Hi, uploaded head shot but its come out upside down. Any ideas?

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 14:29 Quote
Paul9862 wrote:
Hi, uploaded head shot but its come out upside down. Any ideas?

Same issue here

Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 13:59 Quote
Will you guys ever fix the profile pic uploader?????????????????

O+
Posted: Jan 8, 2019 at 11:07 Quote
Uploaded a headshot picture but there’s only a small window and will not let me crop the photo it’s stuck at the top of the photo.

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 at 13:53 Quote
All headshots uploaded come up either sideways or upside down. Is someone playinb a prank on us?!

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 14:56 Quote
Reporting the same issue as everyone else, can’t move or resize crop window on my ipad, but this issue looks pretty widespread. Doesn’t look like pinkbike is responding or even gives a f*ck.. what’s the point of a bug reports section if the site doesn’t give a f*ck enough to read it or offer any help?

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 11:03 Quote
It says to select headshot area but I cant see how to do it. I cant drag the little box in the corner over my photo.

Posted: Feb 24, 2019 at 11:48 Quote
Is it a popular consensus that the developers of 'PinkBike' flat out refuse to rectify this issue..(?!) or is it that those 'in the know' just simply refuse to aid the rest of us 'uninformed' members...? It seems to be a very simple, straightforward yet frustratingly elusive question...????????‍♂️

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 16:03 Quote
Every time that I try to upload a profile picture it comes out sideways, I even tried to save the picture sideways so that it would flip and it is still sideways. This is frustrating, please fix this issue.

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2019 at 22:41 Quote
Astoundingly, I can’t upload a headshot with this photo uploader. The pic is upside-down, the image is cropped to a small corner, and nothing can be resized.

EDIT: Managed to blindly crop a photo of myself (where I’m very much at a distance from the camera) so that my head would be in the small corner. But it probably shouldn’t be this hard to upload a head shot.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012422
Mobile Version of Website