Powered by Outside

Trail building competition - No more Entries

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Trail building competition - No more Entries
Posted: Mar 30, 2009 at 10:57 Quote
Do I smell a 300ft river gap?Ninja

Posted: Mar 30, 2009 at 15:00 Quote
ahhh man that sucks! just get a bunch of cement lol! but yea sweet pics of the rigs, haha!

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 0:28 Quote
bunkey0207 wrote:
Bollocks. all that excitment for what? a few decent snaps of my bike. its too f-ing steep, and the soils too thin to bench cut Frown

At least theres still some pictures, enjoy Razz

photo

photo

Northshore??Salute

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 7:31 Quote
Bunkey, find a natural line down it, slow techy one, theres gotta be some sick riding down that rock face!! I'm going up the trails on thursday with Fox and his mate jonny, I haven't been building for a while because I had a skin graft a week or two ago (people who've read my blog will know i'm injured atm!) which I had to rest to help it take (which it didn't anyway) but i'm back on my feet now, so expect some more trails soon (The first track is nearly finished, got a second one planned that the others don't know about yet....!)

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 8:23 Quote
I keep dreaming about trail building.

Seriously...

This is like, the second or third night in a row? Do you think maybe I haven't been out in a week or two Razz

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 11:11 Quote
Cptn-Inafinus wrote:
I keep dreaming about trail building.

Seriously...

This is like, the second or third night in a row? Do you think maybe I haven't been out in a week or two Razz

Don't worry I dream about trailbuilding too, I lie there thinking about different lines for hours, it is starting to annoy me as well. The only way to fight it is get yourself completely knackered, riding 5 miles to my trail and riding another 5 miles back carrying all of my tools did the trick. tup

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 12:45 Quote
So i started over, the old trail was crap.
I am sure this is completely within the rules; afterall i am putting myself at a disadvantage.
Progress is coming along nicely though.

Update

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 2:52 Quote
a change of location means my dh track is no more Frown

would i be able to change to the pump track section, as my friends are all realy into that sort of stuff now??

Posted: Apr 5, 2009 at 14:32 Quote
havent been able to build for ages, my ankle is pretty swollen... Frown plus the land owner sayd no, coz its a hunting field Madder so idk i've been told theres a nice place for a short DH line with some drops and vertical stuff... maybe i'll check it out... its also hunting place but with reallyyyy dense bush so... :S the date is june? i can clear the bush of a line in like a morning(usually) lol the bush Razz

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 4:57 Quote
that would have been a sick trail

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 13:13 Quote
Not really an update, but a pic and couple helmet cams of our trail from 2 Saturdays ago;

http://minimole.pinkbike.com/blog/FlowyTrailWIP.html

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013008
Mobile Version of Website