Powered by Outside

Mount Edward Dirt Jumps (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Mount Edward Dirt Jumps (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
spier17 wrote:
gunot73 wrote:
spier17 wrote:
The second one Isn't that bad, it just needs a better lip on it.

yea, its just to tall and skinnyish...

It's not too tall and not as skinney as it used to be, it just needs to have a better lip on it.

so its wider than it was yesterday?

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 17:13 Quote
gunot73 wrote:
spier17 wrote:
gunot73 wrote:

yea, its just to tall and skinnyish...

It's not too tall and not as skinney as it used to be, it just needs to have a better lip on it.

No, it just needs a better lip and it's fine I've had no problems with it with casing yet, unless I case the first one.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 7:47 Quote
spier17 wrote:
gunot73 wrote:
spier17 wrote:

No, it just needs a better lip and it's fine I've had no problems with it with casing yet, unless I case the first one.

yea the way it was the other day when i was there i found is it was to skinny for its height, i almost went off the side a few times..but thats just me

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 7:54 Quote
Haha, it is to skinney for its height. The way it was when we first built the park is how it should be set up: 5 feet tall, 7 foot gaps, 6 feet wide. Not 6 feet tall, 3 foot gaps and 2 feet wide.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 9:12 Quote
chrisspurr wrote:
Haha, it is to skinney for its height. The way it was when we first built the park is how it should be set up: 5 feet tall, 7 foot gaps, 6 feet wide. Not 6 feet tall, 3 foot gaps and 2 feet wide.

Ya, Chris after seeing the video you posted with they way they used to be, I really want them nice and wide again. Much nicer jumps, but keep the height they have now.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 12:27 Quote
spier17 wrote:
chrisspurr wrote:

Ya, Chris after seeing the video you posted with they way they used to be, I really want them nice and wide again. Much nicer jumps, but keep the height they have now.

yea and it would be nice to do something to keep the little kids that wreck the jumps out.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 12:36 Quote
put an age restriction, like 12 and up maybe

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
more like 15 and up jesus those lil f*ckin ass holes piss me off i was gonna beat them with a f*ckin shovle onje night and play basball with there heads....f*ckin losers...

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 13:05 Quote
its not that great anymore

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 13:08 Quote
kram12 wrote:

What Isn't?

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
spier17 wrote:
kram12 wrote:

What Isn't?

cause theres lil basball kids bodys every wheres haha

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
spier17 wrote:
chrisspurr wrote:

Why would we ever keep the height? Sure tall jumps are great, but not when there's not enough dirt for an actual gap. I would rather a five by seven jump over a six by three any day. Much more air time.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 5:59 Quote
If they stay as tall as they are now, we will never be able to make them longer. Unless you find a way to access a front end loader or something.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
If we do get the new dirt, Brandon was talking to the city again so hopefully, we can make the jumps tall n' wide.

O+
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
spier17 wrote:
If we do get the new dirt, Brandon was talking to the city again so hopefully, we can make the jumps tall n' wide.

The city is going to do shit all, aha. Brandon has been talking to them forever with no responce. When you do get the dirt, the jumps will be garenteed to be put back the way adam designed them. The transfers will be put back in there and the big hits will be shorter, wider and longer again.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012158
Mobile Version of Website