The Photography Assignment Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Photography Assignment Group
Posted: Jan 30, 2014 at 23:04 Quote
trozei wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out what to take a picture of.

so am i!

Posted: Jan 31, 2014 at 0:29 Quote
“Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out! The shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise.”

“There are processes which are beyond the reach of understanding. Do not forget that even in Nature there are correspondences which cannot be understood, and yet are so real that we have grown accustomed to them, just as if they could not be any different. I will give you an example which I have often puzzled over. The spider dances her web without knowing that there are flies who will get caught in it. The fly, dancing nonchalantly on a sunbeam, gets caught in the net without knowing what lies in store. But through both of them "It" dances, and inside and outside are united in this dance. So, too, the archer hits the target without having aimed-more I cannot say.”

-Eugen Herrigel

Posted: Jan 31, 2014 at 17:51 Quote
I've got a picture, but it's for the cover of the upcoming school paper. It'll be late, but I'll post it when it comes out, otherwise I can pm anybody interested in seeing it.

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 at 21:10 Quote
Here is the said picture, though not the one used.
photo

Posted: Feb 7, 2014 at 16:09 Quote
Anyone else have a shot they want to post? Or should we vote now and move on to a new topic?

Posted: Feb 7, 2014 at 17:52 Quote
Vote and move onto a topic where my simple mind can actually come up with something to take a picture of.

Posted: Feb 7, 2014 at 18:53 Quote
Yeah vote i reckon

Posted: Feb 7, 2014 at 18:59 Quote
Uh vote, 'cause I got nothing.

Posted: Feb 8, 2014 at 8:51 Quote
This one screwed my mind blocked head.

Posted: Feb 8, 2014 at 11:31 Quote
My vote goes to Sorbet then. That image screams juxtaposition.

Posted: Feb 8, 2014 at 12:02 Quote
For the photo assignment group. Juxtaposition

My submission for juxtaposition. Its cheating since I shot this in December and voting has begun, but it fits the assignment well.

I vote sorbet

Posted: Feb 8, 2014 at 12:40 Quote
May as well call sorbet the winner.

Posted: Feb 8, 2014 at 17:06 Quote
Yeah I think sorb's got this in the bag +1 for him from me

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015765
Mobile Version of Website