Powered by Outside

Home of ATV's and side by sides.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Home of ATV's and side by sides.
Posted: Dec 29, 2015 at 20:15 Quote
Mostly aesthetic mods not going to lie, haha. Hopefully planning on taking it out a bit this winter, I guess hand gaurds don't do a whole lot but sometimes my hands get destroyed by branches and gravel spray from quads in front of me on back roads... Warrior comes with heel gaurds, and I do love them fully. Nerfs would be awesome but yeah a little bit of $$$ there. I would love to upgrade but there aren't many great deals going on right now. Ideally I'd like to trade up and add $ but finding someone willing is hard. Don't need to worry about trails as they are plenty ful near me and I live out in the country and honestly use my ATV as a means of transport sometimes more than I probably should. lol I mean what's the point in trailering it 10 km on gravel roads to my buddies farm?! Seems like a waste to me, ha ha. Don't got to worry about the gf things currently. Maybe in the future. Beer I'm sad there aren't more people on this thread, could get some solid q+a sessions and etc going on and maybe even have sweet hook ups on parts if more people were involved. The things that could be lol.

Posted: Dec 29, 2015 at 20:20 Quote
Also no need to worry, its legal for me to ride my ATV around town and to and from town. Thought I'd mention so no one would get all butthurt... Well out of the people who aren't here..

Posted: Dec 30, 2015 at 17:31 Quote
Haha if your getting rooster stay back a bit! Unless it's a race!

Hard for me to justify aesthetic mods on a atv, because they get beat on and dirty. You could always take it apart and paint stuff though.

Plus when your riding it, your not looking at it anyways tup

I'm actually really close to you, where are these riding spots? Let's go for a rip! I have an atv but nowhere to ride Frown

Posted: Dec 31, 2015 at 11:34 Quote
I stay back a bit but its fun to have a little competition! The warrior plastics don't do much for my roost either my back is always super muddy! I don't know I just like the look of shaved / cut plastics! Make it look aggressive! Haha all around me there are many places to rip as I live out in the country! I just go from town to town on back roads or trails ! I think you're about 45 minutes away so yea we could definitely arrange a ride at some point !

Posted: Jan 11, 2016 at 6:45 Quote
[YT=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YRPvip6ih4]

If anyone's interested in watching a light snow ride lol

Posted: Feb 9, 2016 at 13:40 Quote
Trading my ATV today. 2001 warrior 350 for a 2001 can am DS 650. Still remaining in 2x4 sport quads, just quicker and bigger.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012352
Mobile Version of Website