Powered by Outside

SOMEONE TOOK MY BIKE FROM ME AT GUNPOINT!!!!!

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
SOMEONE TOOK MY BIKE FROM ME AT GUNPOINT!!!!!
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
manikrider27 wrote:
f00ddude wrote:
Kona--Boy wrote:

Im agree with u i would never take a bullet for a bike, car or some stupid shit. maybe for ppls hu i love? like GF or parents? i dont no but NO for a stupid bike or car or watever.

then ur a f*cking shallow shit
ma dream in lyfs to go pro in biking, i got da skillz, i dont have the muny nd ma parents are stingy as f*ck,
alredy got me a job so suck it bitch
if ur rich enough to buy a new bike then sure let it go
when i buy a bike ALL my muny goes into it, if it gets i switch
im sycho
ill hear dat everyday
sycho at heart

add fail at english to that list

well duh

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
Let's move on. And don't put yourself in the situation if you've not been in one like it before.

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
f00ddude wrote:
Kona--Boy wrote:
obee1 wrote:

hes a liar, and so are most of the rest of the guys on this thread who suggest they'd fight a guy with a knife or a gun. being in front of a stranger with a weapon who is threatening you is an experience thats difficult to share in words, and something as trivial as a bicycle in comparison to your health becomes irrelevant when you are in that situation. moose, i'm glad you got your bike back, hope you can ride it this weekend.

Im agree with u i would never take a bullet for a bike, car or some stupid shit. maybe for ppls hu i love? like GF or parents? i dont no but NO for a stupid bike or car or watever.

ma dream in lyfs to go pro in biking, i got da skillz, i dont have the muny nd ma parents are stingy as f*ck,
im sycho
ill hear dat everyday
sycho at heart

Mabye you should go back to school instead and learn.....ENGLISH!!!!

sorry ...moving on...

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 22:07 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
f00ddude wrote:
Kona--Boy wrote:

im sycho
ill hear dat everyday
sycho at heart

Mabye you should go back to school instead and learn.....ENGLISH!!!!

sorry ...moving on...
can't we all just get alongFab

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 6:56 Quote
your all pretty stupid if you value your life a 2000 dollars,

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 7:32 Quote
Allright people, let's just leave f00ddude on his own. He's obviously got some real serious issues and is likely trolling for some shock value. Does not matter if it's 2 grand or 100 grand, you can't use it if you are dead.

So what I want to know, is have the 5-0 got any leads on our gun toting bike thief? I mean, that bike arrived in buddies apartment somehow - I want this a*shole off the streets of kanata, . . . I work there, I ride there, and I (like many of you) have a nice bike that I put a lot of $$ and effort into. Next time this twisted little dingus could actually hurt someone - and even if it's someone like f00ddude, I don't want to see anyone get hurt or worse.

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 8:05 Quote
i unsubscribed to this thread a while ago because i got bored of some guy tryin to justify carrying a gun i was just wondering if the guy got his bike back yet?Joker

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 10:41 Quote
I was in at my LBS today, and guess what we discovered? My god-damned head-tube is cracked!! Well this is just f*cking great, not only was my bike stolen at gun point, it has a headtube that is ready to shear off at any moment! Worthless f*cking bike thieves. When I thought all was not lost, and I could rebuild my bike to it's former glory this shit happens. As you can tell right now I'm abso-f*cking-lutley livid right now Really Mad Evil

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 10:45 Quote
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
I was in at my LBS today, and guess what we discovered? My god-damned head-tube is cracked!! Well this is just f*cking great, not only was my bike stolen at gun point, it has a headtube that is ready to shear off at any moment! Worthless f*cking bike thieves. When I thought all was not lost, and I could rebuild my bike to it's former glory this shit happens. As you can tell right now I'm abso-f*cking-lutley livid right now Really Mad Evil

maybe u need to kill sum1?
relieve the anger, maybe get a bike outa it,
lol
or just not give up, if u find da parts u cn get a new frame nd wont be as big a loss + u could change frame

OH nd become EMO

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 10:46 Quote
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
f*ck! of all the things. Well, if karma has teached me anything is that bad things happen to bad people, so hope karma will hit on that arshole.
I hope shit stops happening to you because I know you probably dont deserve all this. Im pretty sure things will go great some day.
Sorry to hear about your frame.

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 10:50 Quote
Yeah I've had some unlucky shit happen to me. Let's see.... 1 1/2 months ago I had a massive concussion and had to take a week off school and was experiencing migraines for 3 weeks after. Then my bike gets jacked. Then I break my hand. Then I get my frame back... and then I realize it's cracked at the head-tube! Maybe I should take f00ddude's advice and kill someone....

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 10:52 Quote
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
Yeah I've had some unlucky shit happen to me. Let's see.... 1 1/2 months ago I had a massive concussion and had to take a week off school and was experiencing migraines for 3 weeks after. Then my bike gets jacked. Then I break my hand. Then I get my frame back... and then I realize it's cracked at the head-tube! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!

ouch one of those times
maybe u gettin sum karma urself?

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
f00ddude wrote:
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
Yeah I've had some unlucky shit happen to me. Let's see.... 1 1/2 months ago I had a massive concussion and had to take a week off school and was experiencing migraines for 3 weeks after. Then my bike gets jacked. Then I break my hand. Then I get my frame back... and then I realize it's cracked at the head-tube! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!

ouch one of those times

It doesnt have to be karma! Dont you know anything. Shit can happen even if you didnt do anything, but their is a reason for it to happen. Maybe its because you have to avoid something and the power of watever makes you get a broken bone. In the end everything balances out. If you had shit happen when you where young, the rest of your life will probably be great.

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 10:57 Quote
Jocool wrote:
f00ddude wrote:
MajesticMOOSE wrote:

ouch one of those times

It doesnt have to be karma! Dont you know anything. Shit can happen even if you didnt do anything, but their is a reason for it to happen. Maybe its because you have to avoid something and the power of watever makes you get a broken bone. In the end everything balances out. If you had shit happen when you where young, the rest of your life will probably be great.
but where do EMOS come into this?
depressed till 17 then suicide

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 10:59 Quote
f00ddude wrote:
Jocool wrote:
f00ddude wrote:

ouch one of those times

but where do EMOS come into this?
depressed till 17 then suicide

OMG your starting to be such an idiot. Its the path they choose. You have many pathes to chose, choosing the right one you'll get help. Choosing the wrong one, your on your own.

Stop making stupid comments, I just said something, you dont have to try to proove me wrong or something.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022743
Mobile Version of Website