Trail building competition - No more Entries

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Trail building competition - No more Entries
Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 8:28 Quote
Yeh, Moos win.

Well-done guys. most dedicated and successful trail.

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 8:33 Quote
mattraffnix wrote:
Yeh, Moos win.

Well-done guys. most dedicated and successful trail.

What about the other categories?

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 8:34 Quote
I knew we'd all forget Razz

Moo's wins over all at life.

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 at 13:18 Quote
in fairness, i've been in hospital a load recently, and then at home my leg has had to be elevated or it goes purple, so i couldn't sit at my pc. I had one last bit of vid editing to do of me and oli walking the two trails we've done in detail, but the tape had a timecode break in it (cheap camcorder) and it wouldn't let me upload. trust me, i spent most of yesterday stuck in the most awkward position with my leg up at my pc trying to get it to work. And yeh, what about the other categories. For sheer dedication, how about our group of builders, me cycling a 6 mile round trip to the trails for about an hours build on a broken leg, ed driving about 30 mins each way to do the same, oli and i were up there a coupla times with headtorches on working in the pitch black. if you want to see what we've done, come and have a ride when your about north somerset.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 12:17 Quote
sorry to dig this up but i think we should do somthing like this again

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 5:27 Quote
chilli06 wrote:
sorry to dig this up but i think we should do somthing like this again

Mate, depending on how well I get on at college next year, I'm considering doing one properly, unlike i have to say, this one. I'm considering charging a bit of an entry fee so that we can get some money together for a proper prize, and depending on if i can drive by then and how far trails are away, i'll want to come and have a gander at each trail rather than looking at the best blogs etc

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 6:00 Quote
the one problem with that is you would have to narrow the enteries to your country.

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 at 3:56 Quote
i think there should be another one!
and yea i dug this up a bit

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 at 8:13 Quote
who has the time to run it though

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 at 15:02 Quote
antichavmilitia wrote:
Mate, depending on how well I get on at college next year, I'm considering doing one properly, unlike i have to say, this one. I'm considering charging a bit of an entry fee so that we can get some money together for a proper prize, and depending on if i can drive by then and how far trails are away, i'll want to come and have a gander at each trail rather than looking at the best blogs etc

That won't work as it is limited to your country. The way we did it worked fine.

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 7:57 Quote
who would be up for another competition?

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 8:21 Quote
me my new spot has good potential

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 8:36 Quote
yea im up for it aswell, obviously

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 9:26 Quote
ImSpecializedAtNothing wrote:
yea im up for it aswell, obviously
im in, me and my freinds have two spots were currenty working on

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 9:32 Quote
i would be up for it again

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013257
Mobile Version of Website