Powered by Outside

Post your race Bmx!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Post your race Bmx!
O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 14:42 Quote
Awesome, any pictures of said bikecycle?

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 14:50 Quote
Oh look bike.
  Oh look, bike.

Oh look bike.
  Oh look, bike.

Oh look bike.
  Oh look, bike.

The red stem needs to go though. It looked a lot better when I had the red frame.

O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 15:06 Quote
Drool Drool Drool Drool

I don't know dude, I like the look of the red stem. Those grips aren't gonna be white for long though haha, they get dirty so easily. Sick bike though!

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 15:50 Quote
yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I got them for my mountain bike but slammed them on here instead, I'll probably change them out for my slightly worn but insanely grippy and comfortable Ruffians.

O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 15:52 Quote
Never used Ruffians, and I need new grips for my mountain bike as well....I usually get Deity Enokis or Longnecks but idk, might have to give those a try.

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 15:59 Quote
Ruffians I usually wear gloves for a couple weeks and then ditch the gloves because they become tackier than tacky.

But now I live where it's illegal to ride without gloves. Effing UCI sanctioned crap.

The TLD's are wonderful grips even with gloves though.

O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 16:09 Quote
Hmm, might have to get those then...but illegal to ride without gloves!? What da heellll

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 16:22 Quote
Yupp.

UCI Claims it's a safety matter.

I say, they're my hands, let me muck em up if I want to.

O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 17:36 Quote
Very true, but also by the same logic people could say that for mandatory helmet rules. I agree with you though, the glove rule is stupid.....let the UCI bashing begin! lol

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 17:39 Quote
Commissaires are idiots, and if your not praising them like god they don't care if some kid comes and t bones you.

But I've told alot of them off here, for that exact reason. So I've got a target on my back on the track, and I really don't care because I've got a copy of the rulebook in my car to pull on them. lol

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 20:31 Quote
I get that maybe on SX style tracks gloves may be a nice to have, but for your typical, table/ roller tracks where risk is low why bother if you would rather go gloveless

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 20:37 Quote
Because racing is getting faster and faster, corners are being paved, and the UCI sucks.

USABMX Didn't even require full faces until............... shit not too long ago.

THEN, If we are not sponsored by a certain gear company, and it's not listed in our sponsorship blurb on the moto sheets, we have to turn said jersey/pants inside out. (more at National races)

But still, what the f*ck UCI ? I should be able to run whatever brand gear I want and not have to worry about being fined out the ass for it at a larger event.

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 20:39 Quote
That's a little redic.... Like who the f*ck makes non branded high end race kits? Oh rite no one Facepalm

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 21:02 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
Because racing is getting faster and faster, corners are being paved, and the UCI sucks.

USABMX Didn't even require full faces until............... shit not too long ago.

THEN, If we are not sponsored by a certain gear company, and it's not listed in our sponsorship blurb on the moto sheets, we have to turn said jersey/pants inside out. (more at National races)

But still, what the f*ck UCI ? I should be able to run whatever brand gear I want and not have to worry about being fined out the ass for it at a larger event.

Well fast Privateers are screwed then...

What? You're not sponsored by XYZ Co? Well, you're gonna have to ride naked then, because you aren't allowed to buy their stuff with your own money and wear it in this race! You have to be sponsored by them so they can give it to you at discount or for free, Then you're allowed to wear it lol

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 23:45 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:

Wait what? I have never heard of this sponsorship rule? Is it for like certain UCi races and whatnot?

I also didnt know it was even a rule to wear full face. We have older guys at my track that have never worn one in a race lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015306
Mobile Version of Website