Posted: Aug 1, 2014 at 16:37 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
looks sweet. loving the holy roller. look so bad ass in the 20" size Razz

thanks, pretty stoked/proud cuz it was all done with rattle can haha

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2014 at 3:21 Quote
holy moly you run your rear end short

Posted: Aug 3, 2014 at 5:52 Quote
Supercross also makes a fairly long feeling bike. And that was a rattle can? Ain't bad at all! I've been thinking of doing my frame orange chrome... Lol

My GHP honestly feels too short... Ass ends put all the way... I'm gonna buy a set of forks with a bigger rake and see if that helps at all. Such a nice riding bike though.

Posted: Aug 3, 2014 at 12:44 Quote
hayden4x wrote:
holy moly you run your rear end short

it's an xxl frame so idk and yeah, as erch says, it feels long as all hell I tell you what. It feels a lot better now that I've slammed it as short as it will go

Posted: Aug 6, 2014 at 12:46 Quote
photo

My new bike, will be racing this soon.

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2014 at 19:26 Quote
Anybody in here watch the Crankworx Dual Speed and Style? Barry Nobles was there on an Airborne hardtail, he almost made it onto the podium - got eliminated by R-Dog in the last round. Still cool to see a BMX racer at Crankworx though

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2014 at 21:22 Quote
mtbpkdude wrote:
Anybody in here watch the Crankworx Dual Speed and Style? Barry Nobles was there on an Airborne hardtail, he almost made it onto the podium - got eliminated by R-Dog in the last round. Still cool to see a BMX racer at Crankworx though

He used to race 4x wc

Posted: Aug 10, 2014 at 6:04 Quote
hayden4x wrote:
mtbpkdude wrote:

He used to race 4x wc

I'm pretty sure he does downhill too... Or did downhill anyways..

O+
Posted: Aug 10, 2014 at 7:25 Quote
^That's cool, didn't know that. He looked good all the way through, R-Dog just barely edged him out

Posted: Aug 10, 2014 at 14:44 Quote
Pretty sure Mike Day does downhill now

O+
Posted: Aug 10, 2014 at 15:29 Quote
He does, he did pretty well at this year's Sea Otter I think.....although apparently the Sea Otter DH isn't the best representation of what a DH track should be. Can't say though, haven't ever seen it in person.

Posted: Aug 10, 2014 at 16:54 Quote
Graves won sea otter DH several times on a super outdated yeti 4x. whole track based on videos is a super high way.

Posted: Aug 10, 2014 at 19:08 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
Graves won sea otter DH several times on a super outdated yeti 4x. whole track based on videos is a super high way.

Autobahn. Full throttle all the time. lol

Posted: Aug 10, 2014 at 21:45 Quote
photo

One of my current projects, kona mama frame converted to euro BB with sinz triple x cranks and a 44t mcs ring.

Posted: Aug 11, 2014 at 17:02 Quote
What kind of differences do you get with a radial laced wheel vs a 3x or 4x one? More specifically why do people choose radial front and 3 or 4x rear?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020143
Mobile Version of Website