Have you taken stolen bike matters into your own hands?

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Have you taken stolen bike matters into your own hands?
Posted: May 19, 2011 at 2:36 Quote
hell yeah lol i wear almost as much flannels him, so i thought it would be appropriate

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 3:14 Quote
Cata1yst wrote:
Common sense says if some guy on the trails is asking you where you store your bike and you give him an accurate answer ........

You nearly diserve your bike stolen.

I have to agree, same goes for when strangers start asking "how much is it worth/did it cost".

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 6:45 Quote
Had my bike stolen from outside a mates house, was locked with a krypt d lock and a cable through both wheels.
After a week of looking for it i had given up hope of seeing it again, then 1 day a couple weeks later was locking up my bike outside the supermarket when a kid rolls up on my bike and locks it up next to my other one.

So i took the lock i had on me and put it round both bikes, the look on the little c+nts face was priceless.
He starts screaming at me asking me what i'm doing, so told him it was my bike and he should f+ck off while he could still walk.To this he said he was phoning the police which he did, police turns up and he starts ranting that i'm trying to steal his bike.
So i showed the police photos i had of the bike on my phone taken over a year ago, this soon shut the c+nt up and he tried to make a run for it.
I later found out from the police that when they went to his house they found another 8 bikes, all of which had been stolen.As well as a few other things that were not his, got a letter to say that he got sentenced to 12 months as was on a suspended sentence already.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011949
Mobile Version of Website