Powered by Outside

Mount Edward Dirt Jumps (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Mount Edward Dirt Jumps (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)
O+
Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
Higher was horrible, by the time you were off the lip you'd be half on the landing. It was pointless. Longer actually gives you some time to do something.

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
I think longer is better, when we get a good balance between the two its perfect, maybe next spring we can try and take proper care of the jumps again, but still maintain the condition they are in for now.

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 5:20 Quote
hah, the epic build night for the first big was awesome, justins car with all doors open blasting city and color

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 6:09 Quote
spier17 wrote:
I think longer is better, when we get a good balance between the two its perfect, maybe next spring we can try and take proper care of the jumps again, but still maintain the condition they are in for now.

Told You! Wink

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 11:37 Quote
make them into gaps you pussys

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 11:42 Quote
Gaps = No more jumps because the city will come in and take the park down. Just ride my jumps, the woods jumps, glenbourne or the new woods jumps for gaps dawg.

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 11:43 Quote
i dont think they can...stupid city rules

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 16:39 Quote
shred06 wrote:
benjamindoucett wrote:
Sounds like a solid crew. I'm down.
yea i will be there
same i will be there

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 16:53 Quote
KONAKIDS wrote:
shred06 wrote:
benjamindoucett wrote:
Sounds like a solid crew. I'm down.
yea i will be there
same i will be there

lol, its happened, although no one infromed Benny or myself. Either way a fine job was done.

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
yea it sorta just happened, me and Stephen P were at the mount eds then Justin & Brandon rolled up in Justin's car with shovels.

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
i got board,and i can`t ride so it seamed to be the thing to do.

Posted: Sep 17, 2008 at 3:33 Quote
DLoyal wrote:
yea it sorta just happened, me and Stephen P were at the mount eds then Justin & Brandon rolled up in Justin's car with shovels.

Justin drives now? I thought he was always to scared of killing himself or something?

Posted: Sep 17, 2008 at 9:33 Quote
haha yea, justin seems bigger than the car when you stand up next to it lmao

Posted: Sep 17, 2008 at 11:57 Quote
ya he drives the purple pimp wagon (geo metro) haha and he gets uber road rage haha the person who cut you off from going on to the wrong exit... haha good times

Posted: Sep 17, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
spier17 wrote:
ya he drives the purple pimp wagon (geo metro) haha and he gets uber road rage haha the person who cut you off from going on to the wrong exit... haha good times

Oh f*ck that guy, every drive with justin is magic

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014326
Mobile Version of Website